Login

russian armor

cohdb Build Orders!

5 Nov 2023, 17:13 PM
Coder Red Badge

Hey all!

Just released an updated to cohdb that enables a new build order view! You can now view build orders for any replay that's been uploaded to cohdb! Just click into a replay and navigate to Build Orders!

This is a very early release, so check back for updates! Improvements to this UI as well as things like commander selection will be coming in the near future! I'll also be trying to improve the accuracy of the build order view by tracking unit cancellations and call-ins!

Drop a note if there's anything else you would like to see on cohdb, or drop a feature request in the cohdb Discord. Enjoy!
5 Nov 2023, 17:31 PM

You're the man Inverse
5 Nov 2023, 18:29 PM

Exciting!
6 Nov 2023, 06:12 AM
Coder Red Badge

Just pushed an update to show battlegroup selection and call-in units, and updated the UI to a much cleaner view!
6 Nov 2023, 15:28 PM

Fantastic, thanks a lot.
7 Nov 2023, 00:35 AM

7 Nov 2023, 01:31 AM

I wonder if there's some way to combine these with how many kills/damage a unit puts out so that one could see when exactly a unit's "powerspike" really is. Would probably have to be some kind of third party program I would imagine.

Anyways, I never thought I'd see such a cool build order viewer visible on browser for replays. Very cool!
23 Nov 2023, 16:39 PM
Coder Red Badge

Build orders now include upgrades like BARs, grenades, and veterancy!

I wonder if there's some way to combine these with how many kills/damage a unit puts out so that one could see when exactly a unit's "powerspike" really is. Would probably have to be some kind of third party program I would imagine.

Anyways, I never thought I'd see such a cool build order viewer visible on browser for replays. Very cool!

It's tough to track that kinda stuff unfortunately because replays just contain explicit player commands (like move and attack orders). The rest happens in the game engine and isn't reflected in replay files. You would basically need to reverse-engineer the game engine or run the replays inside the engine and try to pull health/damage/whatever from the engine memory or UI or something. Technically possible but very challenging.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★