Login

russian armor

Relic and Org need to update their banning policies

• This thread is locked
PAGES (7)down
19 Jul 2023, 11:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jul 2023, 10:08 AMKatitof

If you do not know what we are talking about based on last 3 posts, you wouldn't understand explanation anyway so it would be an utter waste of time for me to do it.

I am aware of what we are talking about but we not talking about a "rather controversial ideology", that is something you brought up and I am asking you to clarify what you mean by it. Instead of a strait answer you dodge the question by a feeble attempt to insult me.

It seem to me you are unwilling to actually express clearly your opinion and you rather hide behind innuendos and obscure characterization like "rather controversial ideology","clown people".
19 Jul 2023, 11:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jul 2023, 11:04 AMVipper

I am aware of what we are talking about but we not talking about a "rather controversial ideology", that is something you brought up and I am asking you to clarify what you mean by it. Instead of a strait answer you dodge the question by a feeble attempt to insult me.

It seem to me you are unwilling to actually express clearly your opinion and you rather hide behind innuendos and obscure characterization like "rather controversial ideology","clown people".

Oh I've expressed everything clearly in this very thread as well as that other one.

But you need to make up your mind.

You want us to treat you as an adult being capable of following context of conversation?

Or you want us to treat you like a 5 year old who easily gets distracted, confused and does not understand complicated words so we have to explain it all in every 2nd post?

If you are not able to comprehend something after 1st read and need more time, then read the post as many times as you need to for it to sink in.

You can not have both, so pick one and give us heads up for future.
19 Jul 2023, 11:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jul 2023, 11:16 AMKatitof

Oh I've expressed everything clearly in this very thread as well as that other one.

Nope you have not.

Are you blaming women for the state of COH3?
Are you blaming member of the LGBTQI+ community for the state of COH3?
Because you have already blamed specific group within Relic without clarifying which.
jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jul 2023, 11:16 AMKatitof

But you need to make up your mind.

You want us to treat you as an adult being capable of following context of conversation?

Or you want us to treat you like a 5 year old who easily gets distracted, confused and does not understand complicated words so we have to explain it all in every 2nd post?

If you are not able to comprehend something after 1st read and need more time, then read the post as many times as you need to for it to sink in.

You can not have both, so pick one and give us heads up for future.

Why do you refer with plural about yourself? is it Grandiose delusions again?
19 Jul 2023, 11:39 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Argument deflecting into politics. I'll save you all pain by locking this thread.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS