Login

russian armor

M10s(wolverine, Achilles)' Reload bonus buff is not working

9 Nov 2021, 09:23 AM

Relic Officially said M10's Reload time will be buffed 20% to 35% but in game it's Still 25%, fix it right now plz
MMX
9 Nov 2021, 09:38 AM

just out of curiosity, how do you know it is still 25%?
9 Nov 2021, 09:39 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Is this based on the modding tools or an ingame test? The modding tools are 1,5 years outdated and cannot be used to review stats.
18 Nov 2021, 20:19 PM

Is this based on the modding tools or an ingame test? The modding tools are 1,5 years outdated and cannot be used to review stats.

Hold up, wait a minute. What do you mean by this? The mod tools contain the current stats of the units in the game, don't they? I've used the mod tools to make tuning packs and the stats look up-to-date to me.
18 Nov 2021, 21:22 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Hold up, wait a minute. What do you mean by this? The mod tools contain the current stats of the units in the game, don't they? I've used the mod tools to make tuning packs and the stats look up-to-date to me.

No, they contain a copy of the game and that is a very old copy. The patch "Hotfix Update - April 22nd 2020" is the first which is missing. Clone the assault and tank hunter sections you will see these symbols, while that update changed them.

Newer units like the Zis supply truck and raid section are completely missing and all stats are old. The game will use the live stats as long as you don't clone the specific objects in your tuning pack.
19 Nov 2021, 14:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

No, they contain a copy of the game and that is a very old copy. The patch "Hotfix Update - April 22nd 2020" is the first which is missing. Clone the assault and tank hunter sections you will see these symbols, while that update changed them.

Newer units like the Zis supply truck and raid section are completely missing and all stats are old. The game will use the live stats as long as you don't clone the specific objects in your tuning pack.

Is there any possibility for a modder or balance team member to upload their latest version (I assume they were using mod tools for testing) of the latest patch that made it live?
We could then use this as a base for making our own mods.

As you say, if I want to change a tiny thing in some unit that got patches I revert all these patches as well...
19 Nov 2021, 15:02 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Is there any possibility for a modder or balance team member to upload their latest version (I assume they were using mod tools for testing) of the latest patch that made it live?
We could then use this as a base for making our own mods.

As you say, if I want to change a tiny thing in some unit that got patches I revert all these patches as well...

I think miragefla is the only one who has access to that. No idea if he is allowed and willing to share it.
20 Nov 2021, 13:49 PM

I think miragefla is the only one who has access to that. No idea if he is allowed and willing to share it.

You should ask him on discord. When we asked for some up to date files on the new MG formations, he gave them to us.
26 Feb 2022, 05:03 AM

You should ask him on discord. When we asked for some up to date files on the new MG formations, he gave them to us.

Can you gimme his Discord address?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 20
United Kingdom 131
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %