Agree on the bulletins must be tweaked?
Option Distribution Votes
67%
29%
4%
Total votes: 24
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
20 May 2020, 03:43 AM

The balance team's next major revamp work must be on this game's bulletins, most of which are a joke. There are alot of repeats like those mortar reload and accuracy bulletins. OKW has some funny ones, like that "251 infrared halftrucks" buils 75% faster and the sWS supply halftruck 5% more movement speed lol like who even wants to rush these units.

There are more like these in other factions as well which could be tweaked to make them something people use and specialize their gamestyle. Personally, the Sov and Ost have way too many bulletins (most of it are trash) and it should be brought down to meaningful and useful numbers.
MMX
20 May 2020, 04:05 AM

would surely be nice to see a brush up in this department, but i doubt this has high priority atm. so better not get your hopes up that anything with respect to bulletins gets revamped, unless you're willing to do it yourself
20 May 2020, 04:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 May 2020, 04:05 AMMMX
would surely be nice to see a brush up in this department, but i doubt this has high priority atm. so better not get your hopes up that anything with respect to bulletins gets revamped, unless you're willing to do it yourself

I dont see what else needs their attention big time at the moment, except for minor balance tweaks. They revamped Commanders, worked on some big patches all these years. So, this would be the right time to focus on this.
20 May 2020, 05:24 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Would it be nice? Yes. Is it realistic? No.

Bulletins effect so little there isn't really a reason to devote an entire patch to them. Why waste that time when you could BE NERFING BUNKERS
MMX
20 May 2020, 06:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 May 2020, 04:50 AMVIGNASH

I dont see what else needs their attention big time at the moment, except for minor balance tweaks. They revamped Commanders, worked on some big patches all these years. So, this would be the right time to focus on this.

As ShadowLink already said bulletins have little to no effect on the actual gameplay (with some exceptions like the pak build time one, maybe), so I'd guess the balance team will rather focus on other issues before touching this (and maybe even wish to devote some quality time to real-life instead, who knows?). Again, not that I'd be against reworking bulletins, but I highly doubt this is going to happen unless someone else with the time and motivation steps ahead and helps with the brunt of hard work required. Kind of like what Osinyagov did with the UI/visuals of the game...
20 May 2020, 07:25 AM

Bulletins are too numerous and irrelevant to be considered in any patch.
20 May 2020, 07:38 AM

Would it be nice? Yes. Is it realistic? No.

Bulletins effect so little there isn't really a reason to devote an entire patch to them. Why waste that time when you could BE NERFING BUNKERS

+1 Do bunkers take up pop cap yet?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 57
Mexico 4
South Africa 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %