Login

russian armor

THE COH NEW STEAM 2v2 TOURNAMENT IS A CORRUPTED FARCE.

• This thread is locked
9 Nov 2013, 16:42 PM

From the rules Oktarnash posted:
"On the day of the Tournament everyone must join the steam group chat, at 4pm UTC+0, if you are a bit late we will understand but after 15 minutes you will be disqualified."

Those are the stated rules. We waited 28 minutes AFTER THE START OF THE TOURNAMENT for the Terror team to join the steam chat group. We told the host organizer, Oktarnash, that the Terror guys were DQed for being late. The Terror team was in a warm up game against KS INF and another guy, which was recorded by their live broadcast. Oktarnash, friends with the Terror team, told us that the Terror team was not going to be DQed, and instead of following the RULES HE FUCKING MADE, he kicked us from the steam group and dropped us from the tournament merely for demanding that the stated rules be enforced. Why should we have to wait 30 minutes (or more) for the Terror guys to get around to joining the steam chat group? My partner and I both have lives outside of COH, and organized our Saturday around the tournament we planned on playing.

We were kicked from a tournament by Oktarnash because he would rather have his friends stay in, regardless of their rules violation. Oktarnash kept insisting we play them and that they violated no rule. I was kicked because I brought this issue to light and disagreed with him.
9 Nov 2013, 16:47 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Complain to the tourney organizers. This is not our business.

*locked*
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS