Login

russian armor

Changing automatch maps

22 Oct 2013, 21:32 PM

So I kind of want to know, what everyone else thinks about the current maps in automatch, I kind of feel blowlands should be removed, since no one likes it, maybe same for sturz or semois, there are quite allot of good community maps for 1v1 like argentan crossroads- http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showtopic=862082.
I've also gotten a couple of 2v2 at games and the maps didn't seem all that good, although I forget which ones they were.
22 Oct 2013, 21:46 PM

Remove Semois? O_o

Argenta Crossroads sounds nice, since it was already object of heavy playtesting. Are there any other 1v1 maps, which were playtested in about the same scale?

At the same note i want to remind about 2 good maps Sylver made and are now in the mappool of Easter Front mod. These were part of a map contest under a different name aswell and won second place.

http://www.easternfront.org/forums/index.php?topic=6388.0;nowap

Would be nice to add them. They are avaiable in a 2v2 version aswell

The one 2v2 map Whiteflash didnt finish and crashes now sometimes should be fixed aswell.

22 Oct 2013, 22:00 PM

23 Oct 2013, 09:07 AM

I guess in this case it's just your personal taste.
Semois, Sturzdorf and Beaux lowlands have more rights to be there then McGechans
23 Oct 2013, 10:08 AM

I don't think there's a need to get rid of certain maps, just bring back 'unticks'. Having said that, i do get a sinking feeling when Beaux rears it's head. I don't get much pleasure from playing that particular map.
23 Oct 2013, 10:30 AM

On terms of the maps already in simply adding map preferences, would fix it. But I've noticed No one likes Beaux Lowlands.
23 Oct 2013, 15:18 PM

Unticking would be cool. And maybe for the first time in whole coh it should actually work if they do it.
Last years I spent unticking a map just to get it 5 times in row.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★