Login

russian armor

Abnormal targeting in Stadtshuntz

8 Dec 2018, 02:26 AM

We found some strange targeting in this map.
As you see in the picture, both the maxim (bullets) and the Zis (ballistic) target okw base defenses through the buildings south of the northern base.

Ballistic (proyectiles with collision properties) can't get through it. But it seems normal bullets can.
8 Dec 2018, 02:32 AM
Donator 11

As far as I know, if the building is destroyed, you can always target right through it. Mind that with ballisting weapons the chance to hit is significantly reduced because all scattered shots will hit that building instead of the target.
8 Dec 2018, 08:03 AM

How often was the AT gun able to actually hit the base defense, and were the base defenses managing to shoot out on your units? I'm curious. If it is any consolation, the same functionality is true for the forest groves on the southern base.

Regardless, Stadtschutt will forever be in need of incredible aesthetic and optimizing TLC.

I really wish I'd caught how another one of the northern base defenses had been nudged over allowing it to cover the leftside flanking alley. That and the garrisons in the north/right area were accidentally swapped giving the north a window on the right VP.

I've observed so many games where that base MG pins an otherwise well executed flank, and MGs dropped in that garrison. It's frustrating to see. (And that god awful minimap I made in like 5 minutes and forgot to ever revisit.)

Unfortunately, the map is out of my hands. I don't think I even have any of the original files for it anymore.
8 Dec 2018, 15:37 PM

As far as we tried, not a single shot made it through
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 17
Germany 21
Peru 21
United States 1
unknown 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias