Login

russian armor

Nullist

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
17 Dec 2013, 20:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2013, 20:41 PMLynskey

HIS REIGN OF TERROR IS FINALLY OVER

But seriously, Nullist is banned from CoH2.org. Is it permanent? Yes. Was it done with a lot of consideration? Yes. Am I sorry? No. I'm drinking a beer.

Firstly, this isn't because of any one reason, more for, well, the fact that he's Nullist. About 90% of the moderating me and the other moderators have done has been related to him in some way. If you are one of the ones who recently had a slap fight with him you didn't get him banned, this goes back a long way. He had a Final Warning a while back and I think he's had two warnings since then.

To give you an idea of what it was like I once gave him a friendly warning and responded with three massively long PMs in response in less than half an hour. None of which I read of course, but seriously, I enjoy hearing passionate people talk about the game and I love reading the conversations here, they're a big step above what you get in most other gaming communities. What I don't like is people who drown out every thread with a tired old gimmick until every thread they post in becomes more about them than the thread in hand.

So sorry to his fans, sorry to those who laughed with him, sorry to those who laughed at him. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for the forums, and we're fee-eeling good. Der Dun. Der Dun. Da da da da Dun.

I hope god bans you. I spit upon thee heretic.

ALL HAIL NULLIST
17 Dec 2013, 21:08 PM

RIP Nullist, forum post count will be going down significantly in the coming months.

17 Dec 2013, 21:11 PM

But seriously, Nullist is banned from CoH2.org. Is it permanent? Yes. Was it done with a lot of consideration? Yes. Am I sorry? No. I'm drinking a beer.

Firstly, this isn't because of any one reason, more for, well, the fact that he's Nullist. About 90% of the moderating me and the other moderators have done has been related to him in some way. If you are one of the ones who recently had a slap fight with him you didn't get him banned, this goes back a long way. He had a Final Warning a while back and I think he's had two warnings since then.

To give you an idea of what it was like I once gave him a friendly warning and responded with three massively long PMs in response in less than half an hour. None of which I read of course, but seriously, I enjoy hearing passionate people talk about the game and I love reading the conversations here, they're a big step above what you get in most other gaming communities. What I don't like is people who drown out every thread with a tired old gimmick until every thread they post in becomes more about them than the thread in hand.

So sorry to his fans, sorry to those who laughed with him, sorry to those who laughed at him. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for the forums, and we're fee-eeling good. Der Dun. Der Dun. Da da da da Dun.

Best post I've read in a long time. Thank you very much, I'm sure the greater portion of the CoH2.org community will be relieved by this. This certainly made my day.

Also, hilarious GIF for the post.
17 Dec 2013, 21:27 PM

I think most of us posting in his fanclub topic were kind of trying to make something annoying into something funny. Gotta make the most of what you have I suppose.

Anyway, glad he is gone. I felt he was really bringing down the qualitylevel of discussions on these forums. I applaud you Lynskey! :)

Edit: It does make you wonder how he feels now...spending such a big portion of your life filling a forum with posts and then getting banned must really suck lol.
17 Dec 2013, 21:34 PM
Donator 11

R.I.P. Nullist QQ. Kappa
17 Dec 2013, 21:41 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Goodnight Sweet Prince
17 Dec 2013, 21:44 PM
Patrion 26

Best time to listen to Imperial March
17 Dec 2013, 22:33 PM

Good job, thank you.
17 Dec 2013, 22:37 PM

17 Dec 2013, 23:01 PM

srsly though , i know many ppl didnt like him and i wont question coh2 policy , our community is appropriately lenient imo , but kicking sb when he is down or when he cant respond back isnt correct either so lets drop it shall we ?
17 Dec 2013, 23:33 PM

nullist, a legend and a gentleman...

R.I.P
GGWP

#freeNullist

#JusriceforNullist
17 Dec 2013, 23:51 PM

PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 51
Korea, Republic Of 8