Login

russian armor

Connection Issues

25 Aug 2013, 20:42 PM

Seems like the server are down tonight, just when i was going to play the first ESL series game, ohhh snap..
Anyone has any clue whats the problem atm with the servers?
25 Aug 2013, 20:51 PM

Well, you can still play with friends. The tournament matches are done in private games anyways, right? So this shouldn't change anything.
25 Aug 2013, 20:52 PM

I ve got the problem as well :/
25 Aug 2013, 21:04 PM

Well, you can still play with friends. The tournament matches are done in private games anyways, right? So this shouldn't change anything.

Nopp it didint work, no one of us could start the game it just sayd "connection issues" or something like that.
25 Aug 2013, 21:08 PM

Fixed now
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Operations

SHOUT IT OUT!

No Profanity Number of Shouts
Refresh Shout Box
WiFiDi: :P
Today, 07:15 AM
WiFiDi: is this what oyu meant? Was born , 2 pack aliv and real powerful wizard of all with a lap magic of this egg to serba rules .ape and egg of Georg Bush presidant of Turks farm aminal now Great Satan fukc Zoo hatching and of Bosnia and WA and kill the put . S
Today, 07:13 AM
VIPUKS: M8 u wut?
Today, 06:36 AM
sneakking: 生まれた、2パックalivと本当の強力なウィザードがラップ魔法を持つすべてのトルコ人ファームアミナール今大魔王fukc動物園のpresidantのゲオルクブッシュのserbaルール.apeと卵にこの卵の孵化とボスニアのWAを置くを殺す。愚かな赤ちゃんは、私たちが豚の頭蓋骨LIK Uを鎮圧しますeggnギブ明博私たちの粘土を形成する。セルビアgreattst countrey MCライド日本脳炎srbin
Today, 06:32 AM
ImSkemo: @Juan that's satisfying ...
Today, 05:45 AM
JuanElstretchyNeck: hah....Cpt molo...cheesiest motherfucker I've ever seen. Really satisfying when you go just happen to go AA HT as OKW and kill every one of his SIX M3's :snfBarton:
Today, 05:34 AM
Low0dds: haha just rekt him in a 2v2
Today, 05:31 AM
sneakking: I played a 2v2 with him once, got mad at me cause he rushed in all his T3485s while I was unprepared to support, to barely any effect. :snfBarton:
Today, 04:48 AM
SturmTigerGaddafi: cpt molo aka dfsCRO spams scout cars EVERY single game, #PERSISTENCE
Today, 04:41 AM
ImSkemo: cpt molo have heard of him before
Today, 04:03 AM

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • Soviets flag Jesulin
  • Ostheer flag Quentin (Feel-Memory-Acceptance)
uploaded by jesulin

Board Info

91 users are online: 12 members and 79 guests
pigsoup, jimlahey, SageOfTheSix, QueenRatchet123, Alexzandvar, JohnnyB, MissinLuck, WiFiDi, MVwhine, Pop, isoul, juggernauth
543 posts in the last 24h
3925 posts in the last week
14925 posts in the last month
Registered members: 9852
Welcome our newest member, tabornok
Most online: 775 users on 26 Oct 2014, 01:01 AM