Login

russian armor

ambush camofluage difficulties

21 Aug 2013, 16:04 PM

Or more specifically cover difficulties.
I have testing out the ambush camo lately but im finding it to be real difficult to pull off because not every man in the squad actually gets into cover (and so cant cloak). The cover icon appears (yellow/green) but maybe 1 or 2 men stay visible which just makes everything pointless.

The exact same thing happens when trying to stop the cold in blizzards, the cover icon is there but my men are still freezing because 1 man in the sqaud thought it would be funny to run out of cover.

when i hover over some cover with my mouse (squad selected) it clearly shows that there is enough cover for all so i dont get whats happening.

Is anyone else experiencing these problems?
21 Aug 2013, 16:11 PM

I use Jaeger Infantry almost exclusively and can't atest to having difficulty making my units camouflage be it MG42s or Grenadiers. Half the time they camo when only partially in cover and mixed with hold fire lead to some hilarious engagements.
21 Aug 2013, 21:00 PM

I can also say that it is no problem if only 1 unit is in cover. They will still cloak.
7 Sep 2014, 18:38 PM

Sorry for the bump but I just got the Stormcommander to warspoils and have some questions:
Is the UI in Coh2 to bad to use this ability? Meaning you seldom will get all men in to cover?
And is it still so that if you reinforce the squad the new guys dont have the cammo-ability?
And last, which units is this ability good to use on?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★