Login

russian armor

USF Airborne P47

24 Feb 2018, 15:30 PM

the P47 Rocket strike must not be nerfed its finnaly useable for 12 CP 240 mun and can get easily counted by flak emplacements and T4 OKW and there oyu go waste of 240 mun and its not even hard to go outside of its target Area
24 Feb 2018, 16:41 PM

The only mildly annoying thing about skill planes in general is how the tracking seems to be wonky at times where it always isn't clear when a loiter is over or when a plane has begun tracking a target (even after they have left the circle). So you'll often see frustrating things like a plane strafing something long after it's left the circle.

Other than that I think both Stuka CAS and P47 is finally in a good place strength-wise. The P47 tweak was a welcome change in the most recent patch.
24 Feb 2018, 16:46 PM

The only mildly annoying thing about skill planes in general is how the tracking seems to be wonky at times where it always isn't clear when a loiter is over or when a plane has begun tracking a target (even after they have left the circle). So you'll often see frustrating things like a plane strafing something long after it's left the circle.

Other than that I think both Stuka CAS and P47 is finally in a good place strength-wise. The P47 tweak was a welcome change in the most recent patch.
But that has nothing to do with the buff they did i say p47 is in a good spot leave it like this
25 Feb 2018, 21:54 PM
Donator 11

I have more of a problem with skill planes as a meta but TBH the p-47 buff has been needed for a long time and its nice to not waste muni.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★