Login

russian armor

At grenades and panzerfaust need work

14 Aug 2013, 12:43 PM

I find it incredibly silly that everytime a at grenade or panzerfaust is used it always cripples the engine on no matter what vehicle it hits engine damage should be a percentage not every single time perhaps other damages (gunner killed, main gun destroyed) just seems silly to me hope they change this sometime in the near future
14 Aug 2013, 12:58 PM

It is silly but I think its OK gamewise with exception of heavy tanks. I think its stupid that cheap AT nade/faust will always cripple yr top and expensive unit. I would say 100% chance is not good also against medium armor but with things being like they are (RAM, FLAME HT, "flanking" SU-85), theres no other way.
14 Aug 2013, 13:10 PM

The mechanic is very 'coh like', though. It has been there from the day 0 of coh 1.
14 Aug 2013, 13:18 PM

I cant remember right now so correct me if I am wrong but in vCOH sticky bomb wont ALWAYS damage engine of new Tiger, will it?
14 Aug 2013, 13:30 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2013, 13:18 PMPapinak
I cant remember right now so correct me if I am wrong but in vCOH sticky bomb wont ALWAYS damage engine of new Tiger, will it?

It will not always cause a damaged engine.
VRL
14 Aug 2013, 13:43 PM

I'd rather have something consistently annoying instead of inconsistently annoying. There is already a substantial amounts of RNG in this game, and these changes would only further it.

I see your point, however at the present it just causes you to ensure you don't let your vehicles get into AT Nade/Faust Range.
14 Aug 2013, 13:46 PM

If Fausts and AT Nades had no risk involved, then sure thing.

As it stands right now your infantry get shit on so heavily by most tanks it's a huge risk to get that close unless they over extend.
14 Aug 2013, 14:49 PM

Again a post finding problem when there isnt one... maybe the problem is not getting your tank so close to infantry and actually having to micro away before enemy tries to do it?
Disablig 100% chance for engine dmg on AT nades and Faust will make game more random , and that isnt really needed tbh
PS you get worked up when enemy dmges your tank with nade or faust ....how many tanks have you dmged and it potentially saved your game or at least contributed? pls take all ascepts into this matter not just couple of lost games cuz mad tank rush...
14 Aug 2013, 15:19 PM

It's not always about dealing damage, sometimes it's about "buying time". That's why this is a great mechanic and should (and will) remain.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 89
Philippines 1
unknown 14

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak