Login

russian armor

[1v1] Tell me how bad i'm

7 Jan 2018, 21:35 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this game, so i want some advice to get better and stop losing to my own mistakes.
If anyone can give some advices on this game.

Thanks a lot.
Vez
7 Jan 2018, 21:46 PM

Even if I'm not a strategist, I'm gonna take a quick look at it. Feedback coming soon!
7 Jan 2018, 21:52 PM

Vez
7 Jan 2018, 22:06 PM

At around 4 mins, you should have back the 2 rifleman sections way sooner. There was no point keeping them around while they were taht wounded.

At 5 minutes, you went into a reaaly bad engagement with the volks since your rifle squad was badly wounded wich caused you to lose it.
The same thing happened after with your captain.

I like the aggressive capping going on, but at around 6 minutes and 30 sec you were capping his muni point and not the cutoff point. If you cap the cutoff you can leave him wihtout fuel and muni and it’s much quicker than capping those 2 points.

At 7 minutes you were sitting on a bank of manpower and muni. Use the manpower to make rifleman and the muni to equip some bars on your rifleman.

At 8 minutes you let your rear echelon died. Watch out for sections who are fighting sot hey don’t die.

So overall the same mistakes happens in the rest of this game.
1st : Always use your resources to make your army bigger so you don’t sit on 1000 manpower.
2nd : Choose your fights carefully, you don’t want to engage into fights you can only lose.
3rd : You need to get better at micromanagement , but that will get better the more you play.
Don’t give up, you’ll get better!

You can add me on Steam if you want more advice, I'll be happy to help!
8 Jan 2018, 03:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jan 2018, 22:06 PMVez
At around 4 mins, you should have back the 2 rifleman sections way sooner. There was no point keeping them around while they were taht wounded.

At 5 minutes, you went into a reaaly bad engagement with the volks since your rifle squad was badly wounded wich caused you to lose it.
The same thing happened after with your captain.

I like the aggressive capping going on, but at around 6 minutes and 30 sec you were capping his muni point and not the cutoff point. If you cap the cutoff you can leave him wihtout fuel and muni and it’s much quicker than capping those 2 points.

At 7 minutes you were sitting on a bank of manpower and muni. Use the manpower to make rifleman and the muni to equip some bars on your rifleman.

At 8 minutes you let your rear echelon died. Watch out for sections who are fighting sot hey don’t die.

So overall the same mistakes happens in the rest of this game.
1st : Always use your resources to make your army bigger so you don’t sit on 1000 manpower.
2nd : Choose your fights carefully, you don’t want to engage into fights you can only lose.
3rd : You need to get better at micromanagement , but that will get better the more you play.
Don’t give up, you’ll get better!

You can add me on Steam if you want more advice, I'll be happy to help!

Thank you very much Vez!

I'll try to improve my micromanagement, I always find myself overwhelmed with information and i often let my squads on their own... But I guess this improve over time.

I should have got the cutoff point! It would be better as you said. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm learning what fights i should take with my riflemen. There's a lot of matches... Trying to learn the most!

Thank you again Vez! You really helped a lot!

8 Jan 2018, 05:06 AM

I am a noob but can offer a couple suggestions from my poor play. Nothing pertinent to your game, just hints for others reading this thread.

1) When I started out I would often try to put my units in cover during a fight. When they are moving they lose accuracy etc and I would end up losing the fight. Sometimes its best to keep units stationary and retreat them if necessary. You will inflict more damage and not feed vet to your enemy. Dont think of killing his units as a Win/Lose situation. Think of bleeding his manpower. In a 1v1 manpower bleed wins games.
2) Often I would move units or tanks and go off and look at other units. Meanwhile the moving unit/tank gets rekt moving into a trap. But you do not want to sit and watch the unit moving for several seconds. Now I give an A-move command and watch the mini map as the unit moves. I can micro other units slightly while I watch. If I see enemy units pop up on the mini map then I go back and micro the moving unit.
8 Jan 2018, 15:35 PM

I am a noob but can offer a couple suggestions from my poor play. Nothing pertinent to your game, just hints for others reading this thread.

1) When I started out I would often try to put my units in cover during a fight. When they are moving they lose accuracy etc and I would end up losing the fight. Sometimes its best to keep units stationary and retreat them if necessary. You will inflict more damage and not feed vet to your enemy. Dont think of killing his units as a Win/Lose situation. Think of bleeding his manpower. In a 1v1 manpower bleed wins games.
2) Often I would move units or tanks and go off and look at other units. Meanwhile the moving unit/tank gets rekt moving into a trap. But you do not want to sit and watch the unit moving for several seconds. Now I give an A-move command and watch the mini map as the unit moves. I can micro other units slightly while I watch. If I see enemy units pop up on the mini map then I go back and micro the moving unit.

Thanks for the tips Rosbone!

I always try to find cover mid fight, i didn't knew that there was a penalty to accuracy, good to know.

I usually use A-move, but sometimes i just forget hahaha I have to get used to it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★