Login

russian armor

Game balanced without su85

14 Aug 2013, 16:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2013, 16:52 PMKallin

I thought only the Scatter on the P4 was nerfed?

yes, the only thing that changed according to the twitch stream.
14 Aug 2013, 17:22 PM

Permanently Banned
This game is A spam ...

In beta all units was important and now it's a spam, why ?

Because Su-85 counter t-3 and t-4 axis.

Because tank cost only only 200-300-400 ( 400 for panther ) manpower ..........

The comeback is impossible now if you loose your fuel to long time because of this, ridiculous :/

We need pz 4 : 440 manpower SU-85 : 440 manpower

Panther : 560 manpower

IS-2 : 220 fuel

Tigre : 220 fuel

Range of Su-85 need to be 50, and front armor reduce, reduce is price too for 85 fuel like in beta --'

So if german go t-3, SU-85 is a good option, if germans go t-4, SU-85 is a bad option and so russian need to go like at gun or make is-2.

The important problem actually is russian never need to read the axis strat for make his build ..... but the build of axis depend of the russians strat --' so Soviet are ridiculous more easy to play, because they never need to read the strat of axis and use their head --' I don't know if i can say COH 2 is a strategy game actually :/ especially for russians ...

All units need to be important for win, and actually it's what ? a spam of 3 units ? SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM with no brain actually.

I find coh 2 a great game in beta, but actually it's like very a noob strategy game ...

strategy game = use his head and combined armor, i don't see lot of this actually in coh 2 ....
14 Aug 2013, 17:29 PM

Relic has to nerf this tank. A soviet player can pump out this shit at the same time a p4 comes out. Furthermore it's not just a counter to medium tanks. You can even counter Tiger tanks which are supposed to be one of the strongest tanks in the german arsenal. You can only fight su85's toe to toe with an elephant.

The dynamic of coh is broken due to the su85. Soviets are supposed to be the faction which is strong in the early game and Axis "should" get an advantage when they get some tanks.

Soviets are obviosly op. Nerf them NOW! The world championships were the proof, that you have no chance to win as german when you play against a very good opponent.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★