December 21st hotfix

22 Dec 2017, 10:20 AM
Donator 11

DECEMBER 21st HOTFIX

USF

Cluster Mines
* Munitions cost increased from 90 to 110

BUG FIXES

Fixed an issue where the mini / tactical map for the 1v1 version of Crossing in the Woods was not displaying properly

Various text strings have been updated (currently in English only with localized translations coming in a future patch)

Fixed an issue where the FRP reinforcement time penalty would not apply properly to all units

Fixed an issue where British Forward Assembly reinforcement penalty was significantly higher than other forward retreat points (+250% penalty, as opposed to +75% penalty)

Fixed an issue where certain AT-grenade attacks would fail to properly track vehicles

Fixed an issue where anti-air half-track's main gun would fail to properly track aircraft

To prevent unintentional squad wipes, demo defuse duration has been changed from 2 secs to 20 secs (this is a temporary fix until a more suitable solution can be found)

Fixed an issue where cluster mines would apply additional criticals on affected vehicles (other than a speed/rotation penalties)

Fixed an issue where the selection pointer for cluster mines turned to green (friendly drop) as opposed to red when picking a target

Jaeger Command Squad Vet 1 text now properly indicates that it unlocks the flares ability

Fixed an issue with Volksgrenadiers where the bonus sight range would unlock at Veterancy 5 rather than Veterancy 4

Relief Infantry ability duration reduced from 120 seconds to 60 seconds (as intended / advertised in DBP)

Fixed an issue where the map Lazur Factory remained in the automatch map pool

Fixed an issue where Lazerath Ambush's name was not displaying correctly

KV-8 commander and UI icon reverted

Fixed an issue where certain "Support Your Faction" faceplates had swapped images with the newly added "King of the Hill" faceplates

Various icon updates for units and abilities such as Fallshirmjagers, USF's Mark Vehicle, and the Artillery Field Officer for the Wehrmacht
22 Dec 2017, 10:43 AM

22 Dec 2017, 11:03 AM
Donator 11

No problem all I’m doing is copying and pasting stuff to the forum from other places. I did it with the 2.0 to live changes that mr smith posted in the middle of another thread and I suggested to shadowlink? That he post his amalgamated 1 -2.0 changes to a new thread rather than page 79 of the dbp thread. I’m just surprised that people don’t automatically create threads for this stuff that is of core interest to nearly everyone.

Thanks to all these guys for their hard work though, and I mean no disrespect by reposting it more obviously.
22 Dec 2017, 11:34 AM

No hotfix for Połtawa map? I read somewhere that there is a cutoff bug on south side
22 Dec 2017, 11:43 AM

It's intended.
22 Dec 2017, 11:58 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2017, 11:34 AMStark
No hotfix for Połtawa map? I read somewhere that there is a cutoff bug on south side

Seems like the player from the 2vs2 cup told him to make this way ...

22 Dec 2017, 15:32 PM

Clusters Mines sure were a bit too cheap before, considering their potential.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★