Login

russian armor

'Dead' models setting off mines

31 Oct 2017, 02:01 AM

Why are these zombie models from already killed squads allowed to set off mines?

I can kind of understand a unit that has just been killed and a maimed, crawling model triggering a mine right next to it before it dies, but it's a joke that the fleeing last model of a destroyed weapon team can run across the map, trigger a mine, then crawl on the floor in various directions and set off one or two more mines.

This just happened to me and it was 90 muni lost to that one model from a dead squad killed by another player on the opposite side of the map. The mines were several meters apart in a wide triangle formation, yet this one 'dead' model triggered the lot.

That's 90 muni (1.5 lmgs, 1.5 flame throwers, a 251 flamer upgrade, 1.5 strafes) lost to a zombie model from a squad killed long ago, nowhere close on the map.
31 Oct 2017, 07:04 AM

Lest Not Forget

31 Oct 2017, 07:15 AM

Lest Not Forget

Haha, yeah. Was just thinking of this.

@Immoraliste Just tell your soldiers to shoot them if they're near your mines. It's a guaranteed kill with any shot. They give vision to the enemy, so there's added incentive.
31 Oct 2017, 09:05 AM
Donator 11

You know that you actually can (and often should) kill those crawling models, right?
31 Oct 2017, 14:56 PM

they are heroes
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight