Login

russian armor

Luftwaffe Ground Forces Change

5 May 2017, 16:24 PM

Suggestion: Replace battlefield fortifications with air-drop medical supply from the Wehr Luftwaffe Supply Doctrine.

After the removal of the MG-34, I feel that this doctrine is generally disregarded in favor of other potent options. I'm sure many others can agree that the fortifications are generally inadequate, especially that of the flak gun. One might argue that this change is unnecessary, but trading these abilities can pave way for greater game play diversity instead of purely relying on Sturmpioneer medic boxes and the HQ medics. This change can also adhere to the offensive nature of the Luftwaffe Ground Forces.
5 May 2017, 16:32 PM

Or maybe, I know it´s really retarded idea but still, make flak emplacement useful ?

5 May 2017, 16:39 PM

Yeah I think it'd be a nice change as well, but to me I think fortifications doesn't fit well in this doctrine. But the flak emplacements should at least act similar to bofors and without brace.
5 May 2017, 16:43 PM

Or old good flak 88 from CoH1. ;)
5 May 2017, 17:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 May 2017, 16:39 PMLeser

Yeah I think it'd be a nice change as well, but to me I think fortifications doesn't fit well in this doctrine. But the flak emplacements should at least act similar to bofors and without brace.

I think it shouldn´t be as powerful as bofors, but it should harm infantry and not hit cover
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 21
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment