Login

russian armor

Why can't USF vehicle crews remember their original commands

3 Apr 2017, 08:20 AM

I've only really made this account to complain about this.

Every time I have to uncrew a Jackson or M10 to repair, I have to constantly preset the tank crew options to only attack other vehicles. This can be insanely annoying late game as USF when there is already an obscene amount of micro involved. Why can't vehicle crews remember their original commands without having to set that option again after decrewing and crewing. There has been numerous times where I need to engage important targets and before hand my tank destroyer already wasted its initial shell at some infantry squad.

I can't fathom how many other USF players feel about this unknowingly losing an opportunity to engage an important target.
Vaz
3 Apr 2017, 08:26 AM

It's so annoying that I tend to keep a rear echelon to do the repair work. You can live or die on that wasted shot.
3 Apr 2017, 08:37 AM

I think it's even harder to implement than fix e.g. when zis resets its vehicle only targeting after barrage. BTW have they fixed that so I can stop now toggle that after using abilities?
3 Apr 2017, 08:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Apr 2017, 08:37 AMHater
I think it's even harder to implement than fix e.g. when zis resets its vehicle only targeting after barrage. BTW have they fixed that so I can stop now toggle that after using abilities?

Is it really that difficult to set a binary code by memory for every vehicle crew or infantry squad once they are decrewed.

1 if only attack vehicles once crewed
0 if attack all targets once crewed

I don't think relic is that pathetic.

3 Apr 2017, 09:40 AM

every vehicle crew or infantry squad once they are decrewed.
I don't think relic is that pathetic.

I see from here a bugsplat every time when crew from 'prioritize-able' vehicle come into vehicle without prioritization :snfPeter:
There are many not so obvious thing you need to manage. I mean this surely could help a bit, but unlikely to happen.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★