Login

russian armor

Playing Brits = lack of confidence

• This thread is locked
20 Jan 2017, 14:58 PM

Tell me what can push somebody in this game to play (in 1v1) this boring, corny, conceited and joke of a faction?

The only reason I can possibly understand this poor choice(other than being gay ofc) is that you want to annoy people.
No, don't deny it, whatever mode it is, 1v1 or 4v4, the same game every time with you folks, I'm not going to repeat it after it has been said a thousand time, paratroopers, emplacements, cromwell, avre and all that... the Brit faction doesn't lack anything to look like a complete jerk off and a conceited abuser.

Why would you keep using the same boring commander all the time, abuse the shit out of land mattress, instawipe pit or laser guided artillery?
I see you all texting in the community board or here and thinking so high of yourself, like you guys are good or anything.

Playing this game good is all about your feeling, sometimes you can feel good and to the most amazing choices in game, you feel good = you choose good.

But then also you can feel bad, and you choose bad all the time.
What if this actually translated to your real life outside?

That's when I figured out, what you lack of is assurance

I think that's what you all Brit players, are missing.
Whenever you play against somebody like me you kind of feel I'm crushing all over you and your ego, with my wave of bm and pride, that you can find no other way to escape from the sad reality that you suck but to go with special regiment, fortification or commandos and try hard as hell to show me that I'm not better than you tryhards.

Please, stop being such a conceited prick with low self-esteem and start learning the game, stop making this so unfair for all those people who just get home and want to have a good time with their favorite game.

Trust yourself and your capabilities.
I guarantee you will have much more fun by playing a faction that doesn't have only one line of build and cheese written in every commander.

20 Jan 2017, 15:08 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Moved from Balance to COH2 Gameplay
20 Jan 2017, 15:13 PM

Moved from Balance to COH2 Gameplay

Lolwut?
20 Jan 2017, 15:19 PM

I think someone may have lost a match against the British
20 Jan 2017, 15:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2017, 14:58 PMIamCat

Maybe post replay to state office section so we may help you find your lost confidence when playing against brits by pointing out your mistakes and so on.

Then you maybe won´t have to whine on forums about brits instaed of improving yourself
20 Jan 2017, 15:34 PM
Strategist Badge

Brits are UP
20 Jan 2017, 15:39 PM

That disgusting second line in the original post should have seen some kind of reaction from mods.
20 Jan 2017, 15:45 PM

Brits are broken as fuck, and most top 50 Brit players are unable to make top 200 in every other faction.
20 Jan 2017, 15:59 PM

Brits are broken as fuck, and most top 50 Brit players are unable to make top 200 in every other faction.
20 Jan 2017, 16:40 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I hope this help you vent yourself. Next time just use the SB.

Since nothing good is gonna come out of this, i'm gonna close this one.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★