Login

russian armor

2v2 Team games: how do you escape tunnel vision?

4 Dec 2016, 08:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Dec 2016, 20:55 PMStark

This game doesn't demend such a insane Asian micro like Starcraft.

I said it many times. There is no micro in this game multtitasking only.
4 Dec 2016, 20:04 PM

Dont trust Stark, once he give advise for me too.

haha, well, it's just becouse there are some people that no advice will help :nahnah:
5 Dec 2016, 10:58 AM

Decide the strategy on the loading page, evaluate where you and your teammate pop and adapt.

If you feel a lack of synchronization, there is imo a simple way to overcome it. Synchronize from the get to start. Send your lonely capping squad on your side and then focus the other side with your mate.
This require little communication since you see each other the same things. One can scout and then when the other know where is sitting the opponent and flank him.

Someone post a comment about one going Pz4 while the other one goes Panther. Imo, this is not the best strategy. This is a strategy that has its pro and cons like all other strategies.
So It is more about analyzing the situation and adapting.
5 Dec 2016, 14:38 PM

Use tac map for more awareness, just my two cents.
5 Dec 2016, 16:42 PM

In team games figuring out how to work together is a real skill.

Secure your flanks to free up units, fighting large battles in multiple places will sap your ability to work together. Quick strategic moves that force large retreats or free up territory will help your reposition your forces quickly.

Use the tac map and check on your ally regularly. Make sure you know what they are building.

Do not get lured into the thought: "If I had one more squad I would have broken through, I will get a squad and then go help my teammate." When you bring up a squad your opponent will bring up a squad. Think about how to exploit your opponent's weaknesses to buy time to help your ally.

You need to convince your opponent of the opposite of what you plan. Make your opponent believe you are about to mount a large scale attack, while simultaneously moving your forces into a separate position to help your ally. Winning battles is as much a mental game as a physical one.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★