Login

russian armor

ANALYSIS

• This thread is locked
26 Nov 2016, 22:25 PM

I thought I’d share my thoughts, as an okish 1v1 player, (ranked top 50). Over all I have to say I really feel this patch is very solid, and is moving in the right direction. You can definitely tell this patch is largely influenced by community members because it addresses so many of the key issues that we all experience frustration over. I also understand that it’s impossible to address everything in one patch, so while this does accomplish a lot there still is much that needs to be addressed, (people need to remember this and be patient).

KEYPOINTS:

Aspects I LIKED: (The most)

-T70 got a nerf, thank god. That murder machine has been op for way too long.
-Penal lost their flamers. Good, having mainline inf with a weapon that denied cover was absurd.
-Stuart , while I never felt the Stuart was insane, but it definitely needed to be toned down a bit in light of all the pressure usf had early game.
- AEC I felt like its AI was a bit strong so I like this nerf.
- USF mortar/mortars. USF mortar getting reworked again is great, its accuracy and rof was still nuts. Also in general removing the range increase at vet3 to mortars autofire works for me.
- The final aspect that I enjoyed about this balance patch preview was more standardization. Making the flak- track smoke cost munitions and the SU 76 barrage cost munitions as well just makes sense. I could never figure out why they were free. No duel 1919’s added to this list as well.
- Left vehicle rework in general seems good.

Aspects I AM A BIT CONCERNED ABOUT
-Guards. They needed a rework for sure but I feel they got hit a bit hard. I feel like just increasing their cost to 360 would have been sufficient.
- Penals. I feel that removing their flamethrower would have been enough.
-SOV tier 1. I’m a little worried that we won’t see tier 1 used much anymore, though maybe for the sniper?
-I do not love the new piats. They kinda feel lazer guided to me.
-I’m a little worried about UC Wasp abuse paired with auto repair?
-SOV is going to have an interesting matchup vs OKW, losing a lot of AI might be a balance issue.
-OKW sturm meds feel very strong. I’m not really sure why I would go med truck now.(buff med truck)

MOVING FORWARD (Thoughts)

I’m very happy with how the patch is moving forward. A few key issues for me that come to mind now though. Addressing the pak howie and isg. Both need a rework, howie costs to much and needs a crew size decrease. Isg needs smoke, or a buff vs garisions. I’ve always thought that the mortar for usf should be attached to LT tier. This would mean you could choose between the pack howie or Mortar for inderiectfire. I like the light vehicle rework for the most part, I don't want to see them go away as I've found them to be one of the highlights in terms of play. In my opinion you should be rewarded for good light vehicle play, just not fed squad wipes. Overall nice job, these are just my thoughts take or leave them.
26 Nov 2016, 22:27 PM

Oh you can delete this. I didn't mean to post it here. My bad
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight