Login

russian armor

Customizable hotkeys?

26 Nov 2016, 21:26 PM

Probably very unimportant topic but still? I don't expect much given the age of the game but I hope that maybe? :)

Or at least Tactical Map button. Num 0 is too offset and rebinding it is too much of a trade-off in daily use of PC (unless someone can enlighten me)
26 Nov 2016, 22:10 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2016, 21:26 PMWiking
Probably very unimportant topic but still? I don't expect much given the age of the game but I hope that maybe? :)

Or at least Tactical Map button. Num 0 is too offset and rebinding it is too much of a trade-off in daily use of PC (unless someone can enlighten me)

Using AutoHotkey, you can create a script that only rebinds the keys while a window of specific application is open, for example RelicCoH2.exe

The scripting interface may be hard for common windows user but try it, these scripts are very powerfull when it comes to changing your user experience, much better than mere hotkey changer that is implemented in most games.
27 Nov 2016, 12:46 PM

Using AutoHotkey, you can create a script that only rebinds the keys while a window of specific application is open, for example RelicCoH2.exe

The scripting interface may be hard for common windows user but try it, these scripts are very powerfull when it comes to changing your user experience, much better than mere hotkey changer that is implemented in most games.

Thank you!
27 Nov 2016, 22:19 PM
Patrion 27

I think "inexcusable" is the word we're looking for in 2016 for an RTS with zero hotkey customization.
27 Nov 2016, 22:28 PM

I think "inexcusable" is the word we're looking for in 2016 for an RTS with zero hotkey customization.

True. Same goes for not having SLI/CF support.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★