Login

russian armor

How CoH2 works! :bananadance:

29 Sep 2016, 18:10 PM

"This is such an awesome game! From the 1st steps to being a decent player in this game.

Remember this, young apprentice: The 2 cores/keys of this game are micro management and combined arms. Once you realised how the game mechanics work, what good unit combinations are and what kind of engagements you will lose and which not and as soon as you trained your attention and micro on the battlefield, you have high chances to become a very good player !

Oh and do NOT abuse, my apprentice! "

"BUT WAIT, I should not abuse? But my brain has the size of a peanut. At the same time, I am NOT interested in playing the actual game, I just care about my rank on the ladders "

"Oh, your brain has the size of a peanut? Ok, np. Then go for it, abuse. Spam 3 or even more USF-, brit- or 120mm- mortars, or generally just spam indirect fire like there was no tomorrow. As everyone knows, RNG is the best friend of most indirect fire units of the game! A mortar, especially the ones from UKF and USF, sometimes rewards you with a full squad wipe from a long distance, WITHOUT any micro investment aka auto fire!

The axis are extremely dependant on smart combined arms strats, while you can knock those strats out by unilaterally unit spam or even unit blob if you play allies! Isn't that funny? I hope I could help you "

29 Sep 2016, 19:26 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Well, yeah. Allies are OP in all modes. Still waiting for a patch before i start playing team games again . . . . .

I dont like whine threads btw :foreveralone:
29 Sep 2016, 20:40 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

But isn't Garand + Bars + 1919 + Zooks + Mortar enough to be called combined arms? :jk:
29 Sep 2016, 20:45 PM

Good lord these forums are salty.....
29 Sep 2016, 22:57 PM

But isn't Garand + Bars + 1919 + Zooks + Mortar enough to be called combined arms? :jk:

lol :D

Well, yeah. Allies are OP in all modes. Still waiting for a patch before i start playing team games again . . . . .

I dont like whine threads btw :foreveralone:

Relic said that they wanna release another balance patch till the end of the year. God I hope so much that they have a realstic image of the current balance issues, or in other words: that they actually play their own game, so that their adjustments go into the right direction. Threads like this wont have any effect on that, I'm just trying to kill the time until that with a "special" kind of humour :foreveralone:

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2016, 20:45 PMGrim
Good lord these forums are salty.....

Oh come on what do you expect from a non-serious thread , that I do NOT dig in the salt mines? :megusta:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★