Login

russian armor

Playing as alli is totally easy

27 Jun 2016, 18:20 PM

You are right OP, the balance is embarrassing. I am working my ass out to obtain one victory from 3 matches with any axis faction during one hour, and when I play soviets it's done in 15-20 minutes and flawless victory. My level on 2v2 is better with soviets and I play mainly axis. This is simply bullshit.

Oh, wait, I am in fact better with soviets, that's why. Oh, please :loco:. Bullshit. Wake up people, allied whiners wanted easy victories, with the minimum effort invested while who dares play axis face mostly frustration. COH2 = allied fest. Embarrassing.

27 Jun 2016, 18:23 PM

Why i win so much more and easy with usf, espacilly when i dont have much expirience with this fraction....unlike with germans?

I play germans since 2 years.....it cost more micro and training to win with them...

as USF... u need not much skill...only a little look to your units and retreat.

u have much tools against any unit. Germans are nerfed since patch...thats why all play allies since last patch. My opinion.

When I started to play US I got into top 20 in just few hours (2vs2 random). After last patch it is really easy to play as US at least for me. Unless I really play badly or my teammate is total noob I can easily win. It's almost boring how easy it is.
28 Jun 2016, 07:56 AM

When I started to play US I got into top 20 in just few hours (2vs2 random). After last patch it is really easy to play as US at least for me. Unless I really play badly or my teammate is total noob I can easily win. It's almost boring how easy it is.

THIS and...

You are right OP, the balance is embarrassing. I am working my ass out to obtain one victory from 3 matches with any axis faction during one hour, and when I play soviets it's done in 15-20 minutes and flawless victory. My level on 2v2 is better with soviets and I play mainly axis. This is simply bullshit.

Oh, wait, I am in fact better with soviets, that's why. Oh, please :loco:. Bullshit. Wake up people, allied whiners wanted easy victories, with the minimum effort invested while who dares play axis face mostly frustration. COH2 = allied fest. Embarrassing.

THIS!

Thank you for u better english ...this was i want to say with my post....it´s much easier in case with smaller skill to win with allies as like axis fractions.

28 Jun 2016, 07:59 AM

I am not really sure if this rather content-less thread that is meant to troll people had to be brought back from page 3 to page 1 again.
28 Jun 2016, 09:16 AM

Permanently Banned
Why we need thread about how alies are OP and USF ? When patch have some broken moments.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★