Login

russian armor

Steam Desync/ Connection Errors?

12 Jul 2013, 18:21 PM
Donator 11

Hey there, since yesterday I'm experiencing Sync/ Connection errors while playing "lobby games". After some time me and my enemy start lagging to each other, yesterday I instantly dropped for my enemy and he was just endless lagging for me.
I guess it's caused by the overload of steam caused by summer sale but I don't know...
This totally sucks, I can't fix it and we're trying to play ESL series matches -.-
It also sometimes tells me that I have to check my connection to Steam when I try to enter the custom game lobby...
16 Jul 2013, 11:19 AM

I faced the exact same issue.
Quite annoying tbh.

Regards
ace
16 Jul 2013, 13:20 PM
Donator 11

its impossible to start a 4v4 at aswell, as soon as the 4 guys are actually in the Lobby, which takes quite long, because of connection issues, you start the searching and bam, someone drops while searching and you can try it again!
19 Jul 2013, 19:25 PM

its impossible to start a 4v4 at aswell, as soon as the 4 guys are actually in the Lobby, which takes quite long, because of connection issues, you start the searching and bam, someone drops while searching and you can try it again!

I'm causin lag and gettin kicked out of almost every 3/3 or 4/4 game. My internetspeed is fine and my fps (in Fraps) is 60 all the time.

Whats the cause of this problem?
19 Jul 2013, 21:24 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak