Login

russian armor

Guide on Impact of Bulletins

27 Mar 2016, 23:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jul 2013, 16:33 PMQvazar

There's so many other random factors that I don't really think these bulletins have such a huge effect anyway.

This is largely why I don't play with bulletins 95% of the time. The combat ones don't make any real difference. Better positioning and engagement matter more.

The bulletins that I like are cost reductions and minor quality of life stuff. For example with USF I use 10% faster riflemen/rear echelon build + reinforce, 5% cheaper support weapons and 10% cheaper weapon racks. But honestly I doubt that even accounts for much, maybe a few seconds on build time and 0.5 second on reinforce and a bit of manpower/fuel saved. (Might add up to 100 mp by the end of the game.)

Most of the time when I use bulletins it is as a joke. i.e using 10% cooldown reduction on jagdtiger call in. As if I will ever have enough money in the bank + suicidal behaviour with my jagdtiger to take advantage of that.
28 Mar 2016, 00:06 AM

This is largely why I don't play with bulletins 95% of the time. The combat ones don't make any real difference. Better positioning and engagement matter more.

The bulletins that I like are cost reductions and minor quality of life stuff. For example with USF I use 10% faster riflemen/rear echelon build + reinforce, 5% cheaper support weapons and 10% cheaper weapon racks. But honestly I doubt that even accounts for much, maybe a few seconds on build time and 0.5 second on reinforce and a bit of manpower/fuel saved. (Might add up to 100 mp by the end of the game.)

Most of the time when I use bulletins it is as a joke. i.e using 10% cooldown reduction on jagdtiger call in. As if I will ever have enough money in the bank + suicidal behaviour with my jagdtiger to take advantage of that.

Why necro?
28 Mar 2016, 00:19 AM

This is such a necro Nullist is in it? Was this really necessary?
28 Mar 2016, 06:11 AM

Why necro?

There's like a half dozen relatively recent posts before mine.
28 Mar 2016, 08:50 AM

Mine was the one who recently started it again after Tnrg as the master digger and I always wonder about the fixation of some to complain about "necroing" for reactivating a thread.

If a topic is still relevant (and in a competetive game like Coh2 it's naturally an interesting topic to talk about bulletins) it's preferable if someone is willing to search for existing threads to bundle the conversation instead of just opening more and more threads about the exact same topic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 96

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight