Login

russian armor

Does the pak 40 really need a stun ability?

25 Apr 2016, 18:37 PM

if it was doctrinal then coo but its not
25 Apr 2016, 18:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 17:41 PMofield

QUestion to op. Does the Zis really need arty ability?

Pfff, remove it, i don't like it anyway, buff vet 1 ability sight to 70, because currently it's not even 60.
25 Apr 2016, 18:49 PM

I think it's a cool ability in a AT piece with poor mobility that needs some fair amount of micro. Its duration is by no means as good as the "Break Threads" ability of the AEC - which, when works, is much more devastating. Along this, Ostheer is all about team weapons, and I think it comes well with the theme.

You will not be convinced by what I am writing, or anyone, even, say, Luvnest, DevM or Jesulin. I think you're convinced about its OPness. But here are my arguments.
25 Apr 2016, 19:02 PM

im sure every player likes it dont mean it cant be nerfed to good balance and still not be liked. not asking for a rear eschalon pinn ability nerf to ground but something thats gona make it balaned and fair. and yes i am convinced about its OPness we all should be worried and convinced about it. and not mobile? what atgun is of the mobile u looking for? raketen? it can retreat i guess thats mobile all the atguns are slow and u need to micro. imagine if zis has same stun as pak....itll be super stacked vs those heavy tanks... and those heavy can actually stand there stunned and "TANK" the shots there aint no tanking shots with allied tanks lol
25 Apr 2016, 19:10 PM

This ability is EXTREMELY useful in skilled player's hands against USF. Pak 40 stuns your tank, then Axis tank party comes in and shoots our poor Jackson/Sherman to death, then retreat. Lather, rinse, repeat if needed.

Even with support from AT guns you can't do anything - everything that happens from text above are inside 10 second time window.
25 Apr 2016, 19:15 PM

(...) and yes i am convinced about its OPness we all should be worried and convinced about it. and not mobile? (...)

So, as I said, you're convinced, case-closed about it. Why discuss then? What you're trying, with those bolded (by me) words, is preaching. If you're so convinced, go to the strategy desk and put some replays that you feel that this ability was used with undeserved efficacy. Ask for advice, talk about your belief, and see how it goes.

I bet you'd be surprised.
25 Apr 2016, 19:28 PM

im convinced that its OP cuz my eyes are open im not blind and just like the "cool" ability cuz its "cool". And ill play with or verse anyone here,or train with anyone, or teach anyone dont matter the point is its unbalanced and this game needs to fix all unbalanced crap. some ppl will be suprised how noob they are i can tell u for sure that much
27 Apr 2016, 05:53 AM

Pac stun shot is OP. Double pac is common so two pacs + stun shot = dead tanks. Weh's strong mid-late game defense is strong in part due to the pac40. As it currently is, you need a katyusha, calliope, or land mattress to counter german's turtle play
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★