Login

russian armor

Fix for SU Defensive Tactics.

22 Mar 2016, 23:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Of course they are not. But with KV2 they might see some good usage.

Yeah, USF are really quite poorly suited for tank traps. If a heavy tank destroyer comes out, their own tank traps will hurt them.
23 Mar 2016, 16:58 PM

Thanks for your all votes. I think it's the most one-sided poll on .org ever.

Such agreement between everyone.

So only one thing left...

#BeliveInRelic2016!
23 Mar 2016, 17:01 PM

Thanks for your all votes. I think it's the most one-sided poll on .org ever.

Such agreement between everyone.

So only one thing left...

#BeliveInRelic2016!

Thank you for the unnecessary shit post. The poll is fine, and is much better than others. I look back at who posted the main post. Dear God, what have I done.
23 Mar 2016, 17:03 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Thank you for the unnecessary shit post. The poll is fine, and is much better than others.

Bumpers gonna bump
23 Mar 2016, 17:08 PM

Lel, of course Im gonna bump.

Let Relic know we want changes for defensive tactics.
23 Mar 2016, 17:10 PM

Lel, of course Im gonna bump.

Let Relic know we want changes for defensive tactics.

+1, if only Relic considered these kinds of posts. :(
24 Mar 2016, 05:23 AM

You have my axe.
24 Mar 2016, 06:25 AM

Definetly. This one needs something to improve its strengh
27 Mar 2016, 02:05 AM

kv-2 is pretty meh atm... so it would fit in PERFECTLY!

the kv-s is nothing if not a defencive unit...which is why of all units cap territory make the least sense on this unit... but lelic gunna lel
27 Mar 2016, 07:02 AM

kv-2 is pretty meh atm... so it would fit in PERFECTLY!

the kv-s is nothing if not a defencive unit...which is why of all units cap territory make the least sense on this unit... but lelic gunna lel

KV2 suffers from 13CPs.
It should be 12 just like any other heavy tank.

Plus, it's close to being useless on a move with reload over 10secs. It also does not receive any reload bonuses.

But during siege mode it's completly different story. It's still exposed to off maps but thanks to the tank traps it could be possible to stop tanks from parking next to siegied KV2. It would require some thinking and skills to use siege mode just like to assault sieged KV2 covered by some traps.
nee
27 Mar 2016, 11:03 AM

I actually think something like the Panzer ELite's Panzer4 lockdown toggle might be a good idea to introduce. FYI, it basically makes the tank immobile, but fires much faster. It can also improve turret traversal rate.

This way, you kind of have a KV-2 in every vehicle toggled to this ability. With a slight cooldown this prevents from being abused like having a T-34 drive right up to something, hit toggle, plow away enemy, untoggle and run. Also to prevent making units like SU-76/85 useless, the toggle doesn't prevent vehicle traversal, at least for those two units.

Also I never liked how M-42 is just a doorknocker. Give it some sort of special ability like Tread Shot or even a stun barrage against infantry. It won't be a powerful unit by itself, but it would be powerful because it lets your other units do their work much easier.
27 Mar 2016, 23:16 PM

KV2 suffers from 13CPs.
It should be 12 just like any other heavy tank.

Plus, it's close to being useless on a move with reload over 10secs. It also does not receive any reload bonuses.

But during siege mode it's completly different story. It's still exposed to off maps but thanks to the tank traps it could be possible to stop tanks from parking next to siegied KV2. It would require some thinking and skills to use siege mode just like to assault sieged KV2 covered by some traps.

Its just bad.. Even at 12 cp. It slow it has possibly the worst possible vet ability for unit design, its turret is slow, its reload is horrendous.. Siege mode helps but still leavs it with no Los, a minimum range, changing out of siege increased received damage.. Normalize its out of siege mode stats and change siege mode to a vet 1 that allows it to do an ml20 barrage with a lower angle or attack

It would synergise VERY well with tank traps but it would still be in a rough place otherwise (and in industry)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 60
Korea, Republic Of 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment