Login

russian armor

No hotkeys options

18 Mar 2016, 05:18 AM

No hotkeys options , so yeah i mean i have to hit the "U" for reverse gear , the "B" and "V" to build the "M" for building mines, And thats just the beginning i just dont want to talk of the hotkeys for upgrades which are like WTF.

So yeah Esport in which you can't change your hotkeys.

(Please dont tell me i have to download a external software to change the hotkeys thats even dumb)
18 Mar 2016, 05:36 AM

One of the game's largest standard-bucking crimes against the consumer.
18 Mar 2016, 05:46 AM

No hotkeys options , so yeah i mean i have to hit the "U" for reverse gear , the "B" and "V" to build the "M" for building mines, And thats just the beginning i just dont want to talk of the hotkeys for upgrades which are like WTF.

(Please dont tell me i have to download a external software to change the hotkeys thats even dumb)

Don't worry. AutoHotkey doesn't work on CoH2 anymore. ty Relic. no custom hotkeys
18 Mar 2016, 05:53 AM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2016, 05:36 AMJaedrik
One of the game's largest standard-bucking crimes against the consumer.

There's always grid keys. pretty simple, really. I've been playing coh since 2006 and it was the best thing that could happen for me.

It's not even learning the letter it's just seeing what is in the bottom right hand side of the screen and the corresponding button you press with your left hand. :)

18 Mar 2016, 07:32 AM

No hotkey options. No multiplayer mute. No ping filter in automatchmaking. 2-3 second input lag in all end-game situations even with a player sitting right next to you. Horrid pathfinding. Horrid microstutter.

Did you know this game actually came out after Starcraft II and yet doesn't even have half of the basic features found in its closest competitor?
18 Mar 2016, 07:41 AM

Don't worry. AutoHotkey doesn't work on CoH2 anymore. ty Relic. no custom hotkeys

Works for me :O
18 Mar 2016, 09:06 AM

It works for me too. At least till 10 hours ago :D
18 Mar 2016, 09:46 AM

:D Deez limitations to the game which are actually in all other games.

Relic..
18 Mar 2016, 10:11 AM

No hotkey options. No multiplayer mute. No ping filter in automatchmaking. 2-3 second input lag in all end-game situations even with a player sitting right next to you. Horrid pathfinding. Horrid microstutter.

Did you know this game actually came out after Starcraft II and yet doesn't even have half of the basic features found in its closest competitor?

however this game looks and sounds 10 times better than spamcraft2

sc2 could've come out as it is in 2004 as well
18 Mar 2016, 16:55 PM

There's always grid keys. pretty simple, really. I've been playing coh since 2006 and it was the best thing that could happen for me.

It's not even learning the letter it's just seeing what is in the bottom right hand side of the screen and the corresponding button you press with your left hand. :)

That is unsatisfactory and insufficient.
Only full customization would be satisfactory.
18 Mar 2016, 17:05 PM

Yeah, as much as I enjoy this game, I was pretty appalled when I saw there was no key rebinding. A third party program is not adequate, even if it's easy to set up and works fine. This is a modern PC game and any PC game that wants to be taken seriously needs basic things like this.

I hope they'll add rebinding some day, but neither Relic nor Sega give enough of a shit at this point, I think.
18 Mar 2016, 17:06 PM

I would actualy even pay for a dlc that makes it possible to fully customize the game.
...But only if the ui would be customizable, too.
18 Mar 2016, 17:46 PM

I would actualy even pay for a dlc that makes it possible to fully customize the game.
...But only if the ui would be customizable, too.

Don't give Sega any more bad ideas. They already charge us to have blood in Total War games.
18 Mar 2016, 20:07 PM

Don't give Sega any more bad ideas. They already charge us to have blood in Total War games.

What? Seriously? OMG SEGA, wtf :facepalm:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS