Login

russian armor

Target Tables, High Explosives and Advanced Emplacments

11 Feb 2016, 06:08 AM

Hi all
so a ways back relic said they added target tables and how great that would be for balancing things now
i don't ACTUALLY recall ANYTHING becoming of that (except the ptrs thing)
SO
with the new fancy brit commander i think its time to remind relic of this fancy they added (and also inquire as to if it works as well as i think it does)

as i'm sure you have all seen one of the new brit commanders adds "advanced emplacements" that makes them tougher *collective groan*
my thought to this... is target tables!
by that i mean, why not have certain units be harder counters? things like the brummbar and its mighty 15CM HE shell! i mean whats a few sand bags infront of a mortar to that eh?

this could be applied to many weapons imo

things like the 120mm- its really pathetic at hurting garrisoned units and the like, why not buff it specifically vs garrisons, bunkers and maybe vehicle pens?
more flavour without extra wipes!

Brumm- as ive said vs emplacements and more pow vs garrisons as well

ML20- a bit more punch when hitting vehicles would be a great lil boost on this beast imo

bundled nades- for their price and "elite unit exclusivity" these should be way better in general but even just being AS scary as a volks nade to garrisons would be a nice option

BASICALLY if it makes a big boom.... give it a big boom!

nobody likes the super wipes of old, but making these units more than just RNG wipers and instead effective counters to certain scenarios could go a long way
i mean as it is a panzer werfer is better in every way than a brumm and that feels really wrong....

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★