Login

russian armor

Severely underperforming USF units

7 Feb 2016, 20:15 PM
Patrion 14

You forgot about epic recon para drop for 700MP :foreveralone:

It's actually 900 MP, yes, that's more then a call in ace.
7 Feb 2016, 20:25 PM

There is no point to discuss when we still see two bs commanders in USF
7 Feb 2016, 20:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2016, 20:25 PMFrost
There is no point to discuss when we still see two bs commanders in USF

so obviously underpowered units dont deserve to be discussed because you are butthurt of calliopes?
7 Feb 2016, 21:14 PM

Of course, only USF have pointless stuff and only USF should be buffed because without it its broken. Go to hell, even if this stuff would be fixed, you still gonna play Caliopes/Pershing commander because there is no brain needed. Mod of course will remove this post. And please ban me for trolling or something like this shit. I don't even more care
7 Feb 2016, 21:16 PM

Permanently Banned
M8A1 need buff, coz with 320 hp in major tier thay looks very bad. But before fix calliOP MVGame.
7 Feb 2016, 21:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2016, 21:14 PMFrost
Of course, only USF have pointless stuff and only USF should be buffed because without it its broken. Go to hell, even if this stuff would be fixed, you still gonna play Caliopes/Pershing commander because there is no brain needed. Mod of course will remove this post. And please ban me for trolling or something like this shit. I don't even more care

Y u mad
7 Feb 2016, 22:02 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Stay on topic.
If you don't care, then don't post. This thread is about the underperforming (or useless) abilities and units. We already have a thread about CalliOP.
7 Feb 2016, 22:13 PM

Keep n mind popcorn shooter aka M42.

This doctrines could be awesome.. Tank trapes, cheap mines, 120mm and dskh if M42 would be change to something like BS3 which would work similar to pak43
7 Feb 2016, 22:34 PM

Y u mad

I would not if relic give me those shitty non brain USF commanders Kappa
7 Feb 2016, 22:34 PM

So apparently the m20 could carry 4 passengers plus the crew of 2

M20 crew 4>3, transport capability?
7 Feb 2016, 22:40 PM

USF definitely has the longest list of underpowered units and abilities.

Advanced vehicle crews and the 105 sherman might as well be added to the list too. Not to mention every single ability in recon.

Relic really needs to start getting to some of these.

thats a good one, the bulldozer maybe isnt too bad but it really isnt that good either. id call it barely decent. could use some love too...
7 Feb 2016, 23:25 PM

thats a good one, the bulldozer maybe isnt too bad but it really isnt that good either. id call it barely decent. could use some love too...

i think the bulldozer and the brummbar need some love, they fill similiar roles and both dont really do them very well.
7 Feb 2016, 23:29 PM

Permanently Banned
who needs these noname vehicles when u got F R E E S Q U A D S
8 Feb 2016, 00:02 AM

It's a major weakness in USF design.

They have loads of units who aren't good, or are merely mediocre/adequate, but it doesn't matter because they can just spam the most cost-effective infantry in the game, support them with free squads, and use the Stuart into Jackson to seal the game if they don't get the Calli or Pershing.

Airborne? Pathfinders (both kinds)? M20? M8A1? Assault engies? Greyhound? RE beyond the first? halftrack? Bulldozer? Dodge? Ain't nobody got time for those.

And no, this isn't a ''buff US'' thread. This is a ''normalize US so that they don't have a poorly designed army carried by borderline OP crutch units'' thread. They are a one-trick pony faction, fortunately for them the trick works very, very well.
8 Feb 2016, 00:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2016, 16:30 PMLooney
Don't forget about Pathfinders :( please Relic, make them spawn out of buildings, they're way too expensive to call in and to reinforce.

I agree with the entire list, the scott is so worthless man, it has no pushing power, it's a waste of fuel. The building time is insane as well.

I agree completely, they don't have any abilities like the Jaegers, cost the same both reinforce and call in. I think pathfinders should be able to reinforce via the beacon they set up and be should be called in via ambient buildings.
8 Feb 2016, 00:43 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

It's a major weakness in USF design.

They have loads of units who aren't good, or are merely mediocre/adequate, but it doesn't matter because they can just spam the most cost-effective infantry in the game, support them with free squads, and use the Stuart into Jackson to seal the game if they don't get the Calli or Pershing.

Airborne? Pathfinders (both kinds)? M20? M8A1? Assault engies? Greyhound? RE beyond the first? halftrack? Bulldozer? Dodge? Ain't nobody got time for those.

And no, this isn't a ''buff US'' thread. This is a ''normalize US so that they don't have a poorly designed army carried by borderline OP crutch units'' thread. They are a one-trick pony faction, fortunately for them the trick works very, very well.

I can't hold all of these positive ones

Can you take some of them
8 Feb 2016, 00:43 AM

The regular Sherman is better at Anti infantry then it and at least those can still hurt tanks. The extra shot of health and the almost unnoticable armor isn't really worth the extra cost. It would be cool if it at least had another 5-10 range so they could kite schreks a little easier, brumbar could use the same.
8 Feb 2016, 00:54 AM

Bulldozer reliably wipes static targets
8 Feb 2016, 01:07 AM

Thread is more like undesirable commanders that need a look at.

And I completely agreee, I have rifle, mech and recon (through drops) and I wish I can play with recon and mech but their just so undesirable with their units and cost.

I do not like the current USF meta, its so boring.
8 Feb 2016, 07:25 AM

i think the bulldozer and the brummbar need some love, they fill similiar roles and both dont really do them very well.

+1.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS