Login

russian armor

calliope? no, calliOP !!!!!

3 Feb 2016, 13:03 PM

Personally, what I think what should happen with calliope. is that it should retreat to base for it to be reloaded with new rockets, player has to start the reload like the sturmtiger. Player cannot move its sherman, If player disrupts the sherman calli, it isint fully loaded, BUT still has to wait out its cooldown, before it can fire a new load.
3 Feb 2016, 13:18 PM
Donator 11

Nerfed and balanced so well that nobody uses them anymore. There's tons of content in this game, but most of it is just useless junk that seem to have had its time for a month of two before over-nerfs. I hate that the most with Relic, as if they do not know how to balance right in the middle of things.

Thats relics problem if they over nerf calliope commander, but it still needs a nerf.
3 Feb 2016, 13:58 PM

Banned
I aren't think that
3 Feb 2016, 14:10 PM

Its not that hard to understand.

1 - Make commander OP as ****
2 - Sell a puddingload of that commander
3 - Profit

Not important: May cause imbalanced gameplay

This!

3 Feb 2016, 14:23 PM

i swear people talk about changing axis when they've never played it is just like :snfPeter:
3 Feb 2016, 15:56 PM

Typical rage thread. Loses game, goes to forum to complain with lots of inappropriate language and tons of punctuation.

From my experience with random OKW 2on2 teammates, people who tend to say that the Calliope is OP are Volksblobbers to Panther/KT. Especially these with your kind of punctuation and phrasing.

It is not like that USF has got enough AT and AI both at the same time. Just make yourself a mission to go and hunt these things down instead of patiently sitting in your base, or mass-blob retreat.

If it is 4on4, Axis has got their own (cheaper) Pwerfer, which does deal with blobs equally well.

Please stop assuming it's OKW noob blobbers that think calliOP is OP. Wehr suffers more against them that OKW.
3 Feb 2016, 17:15 PM

Lovely replies, I do love the Axis bias, I'm really ashamed to be part of OKW. Stuka and Pwerfer killing stationary? Axis solution: Get less stationary weapons as Allies.

Calli killing stationary weapons - Axis solution: Nerf of GTFO.

*slowclap*

A big difference is that unless it's a Soviet player going for heavy T2, Axis (especially Ostheer) relies more on support weapons than any other faction by necessity.

What I find OP on the Calli is its armor. Normal rocket artillery dies to a sneeze, these things take a pounding from even heavy tanks, making drive bys much less effective.

Doesn't help that the low CP cost (10) means they arrive too soon. It should be 12. The entire doctrine is just crazy strong at the moment.
3 Feb 2016, 18:05 PM

"Each and every man entering the calliOP tank owes me one hundred squad-wipes. And I want my wipes!"
It just needs to get toned down to Katyusha level- the damage of course, the armor should stay "strong"- alongside a fuel cost nerf (115 fuel, give or take).
Oh, pzwerfer needs something too... maybe make it fire only few rockets at first (a.k.a. warning that will graze the enemy) and the rest comes four seconds later, giving enough time to retreat.
3 Feb 2016, 18:07 PM

"Each and every man entering the calliOP tank owes me one hundred squad-wipes. And I want my wipes!"
It just needs to get toned down to Katyusha level- the damage of course, the armor should stay "strong"- alongside a fuel cost nerf (115 fuel, give or take).
Oh, pzwerfer needs something too... maybe make it fire only few rockets at first (a.k.a. warning that will graze the enemy) and the rest comes four seconds later, giving enough time to retreat.

panzerwerfer - also squadwipes and suppresses
3 Feb 2016, 18:23 PM

You can hop out of panzerwerfers to keep the upkeep costs down too
3 Feb 2016, 18:24 PM

Calliope OP, isn't it obvious? Commander without callioppe is pretty mediocore.

Rocket arty covers everything with wall of rockets and don't leaves you chance to survive, you getting killed on retreat oftenly, so much balanced.
3 Feb 2016, 18:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Feb 2016, 18:24 PMNEVEC
Calliope OP, isn't it obvious? Commander without callioppe is pretty mediocore.

Rocket arty covers everything with wall of rockets and don't leaves you chance to survive, you getting killed on retreat oftenly, so much balanced.

3CP quad, 1919, recon and you call it medicore? :P
3 Feb 2016, 18:37 PM

But PW has not 800Hp, no sherman armor and it's basically free with tech cost.
3 Feb 2016, 18:37 PM

3CP quad, 1919, recon and you call it medicore? :P

Compared to rangers, best smoke ever, mines and pershing? Yes. And 320 hp quad that can't reinforce after upgrade is crap.
3 Feb 2016, 18:39 PM

Its not that hard to understand.

1 - Make commander OP as ****
2 - Sell a puddingload of that commander
3 - Profit

Not important: May cause imbalanced gameplay

+1, unfortunately
3 Feb 2016, 18:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Feb 2016, 18:37 PMNEVEC

Compared to rangers, best smoke ever, mines and pershing? Yes. And 320 hp quad that can't reinforce after upgrade is crap.

Think about mechanized and rifleman company. Still, is one of the best usf doctrine even without caliope
3 Feb 2016, 18:42 PM

BARS > M1919 noobinski
3 Feb 2016, 18:44 PM

You can hop out of panzerwerfers to keep the upkeep costs down too

then just make it a permanent lock in like pershing. people are not complaining about that point. they are complaining on the damage and squadwiping along with it's armor and HP.

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Feb 2016, 18:37 PMFrost

But PW has not 800Hp, no sherman armor and it's basically free with tech cost.

then how about we reduce it's cost from 140 to 85 like panzerwerfer, reduce it's hp and armor to be identical to panzerwerfer and give it suppression on all of it's rockets like panzerwerfer.

Will that make you happy? no, because both are OP and both need to return to Katyusha level. However most people just complain about one but never the other.
3 Feb 2016, 18:57 PM

Yea PanzerWerfer needs to be nerfed along with the Calliope!
3 Feb 2016, 21:06 PM

Lovely replies, I do love the Axis bias, I'm really ashamed to be part of OKW. Stuka and Pwerfer killing stationary? Axis solution: Get less stationary weapons as Allies.

Calli killing stationary weapons - Axis solution: Nerf of GTFO.

*slowclap*

This man gets it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 60
Germany 28
unknown 27
Brazil 4
United Kingdom 91
United States 17

Ladders Top 10

• #