Login

russian armor

Just Friggin' Nerf Arty Covar Already

31 Jan 2016, 16:20 PM

Does anyone have problems with the Typhoon Rocket Strafe as well?

I have played a few team games where 1 or more Brit players have chosen Vanguard Operations, floated munitions, and won with the strafes practically alone. Each time it has been a close game all the way through, with balance of power shifting to and fro throughout. Then late game rolls around, Panthers and Tigers vs Comets and Fireflies, but it turns one sided due to the strafe. Whenever our team would push on a VP, a big red circle of doom would appear on the map, and anything not immediately out would be obliterated, vehicles and infantry alike. The enemy team would then counterattack, and push us back. Then our team builds back up, and tries again, same result. This happened until VP bleed killed us. There really shouldn't be an anti everything ability like these than can win a game on it's own.
31 Jan 2016, 16:54 PM

Another artillery ability that is Sleeper Cell OP is Mortar cover. Unlike WP barrage in Rifle Company this one will actually kill you. :P
31 Jan 2016, 22:55 PM

Bitch I was using arty cover and pointing out it was OP months ago. Now all of a sudden people discover it and actually start using it. It's WAY less OP than it was because in its first pre-nerf form it not only did engine damage and dropped all the stuff it does now, it also just outright stunned tanks on the regular. You couldn't even fire back or move half the time when caught in it.

Combine with an armor push and pre-nerf commando bombing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UB4ehqacz8

:romeoMug:
31 Jan 2016, 22:55 PM

Banned
Shits always been OP
31 Jan 2016, 23:27 PM

its ok xd what are u guys talking :sibHyena: faction flavor l2p :sibHyena:
1 Feb 2016, 00:17 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

just remove the engine disable on the ability. Most the time that's what kill the axis armor.

While we are at it, we can enable friendly fire to infantry of at least 50%. 0 damage arty looks silly.
1 Feb 2016, 02:30 AM

While we are at it, we can enable friendly fire to infantry of at least 50%. 0 damage arty looks silly.

Heh.

Keep arty cover as it is now, or actually increase the amount of shells it drops, have them drop randomly in the area (no unit targeting), and add 100% friendly damage.

1 Feb 2016, 02:37 AM

Seriously though, off-map with splash should have at least 50% FF damage. It's insanely dumb that you can use stuff like railway arty as cover for your units. Same argument could be made for strafe-like abilities, but that would be a whole different issue.

If only it was good...
1 Feb 2016, 03:00 AM

If only it was good...

When it hits once every 100 games, it's pretty good.
1 Feb 2016, 03:10 AM

When it hits once every 100 games, it's pretty good.

Considering it is railway artillery after all, I'd like to see it have a larger blast radius. It does say that this shell comes from the Schwerer Gustav, so I'd expect it to do more damage, even if it means a price increase.
1 Feb 2016, 03:11 AM

So, anyways, back on topic. I think that Artillery cover shouldn't pinpoint every unit in the area with it's exact hard counter, but instead just be random hard counters spread throughout an area.
1 Feb 2016, 20:09 PM

karbinder can u show us your steam ip,Sir
1 Feb 2016, 20:50 PM
Patrion 14

This p2w thing pretty much made me lose my interest in this game.

@Karbiner, dat paint job :romeoPls:
1 Feb 2016, 21:05 PM

I'm a borderline allied fanboy. I think UKF needs numerous buffs in numerous areas.

BUT

Even I won't use covering arty. No fair on the enemy team and ruins the fun for everyone.
1 Feb 2016, 22:05 PM

Nerf Artillery Cover, make PIATs as good as Panzershrecks and put the Sniper's Snare to Vet 0.

Won't need to rely on artillery abilities then.
1 Feb 2016, 22:22 PM

PLS RELIC FIX THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT !
It completley destroys 2v2
2 Feb 2016, 11:21 AM

hits engine , stun tanks , destroy tanks , suppress and kills infantry , drops smoke on friendly tanks which have less than 50% health
Even the most retarded creatures can grasp the bullshitness of this arty but not relic , no not relic
Relic what the heck you were thinking?! really?
2 Feb 2016, 11:31 AM

So, anyways, back on topic. I think that Artillery cover shouldn't pinpoint every unit in the area with it's exact hard counter, but instead just be random hard counters spread throughout an area.

the problem is not the fact that it hits everything with astonishing precision it's the fact that it does absolutely EVERYTHING , why an arty should be able to snipe 3 tank engines in less than 5 sec and also stun them and then when u send infantry support suppress them too?! I MEAN WTF?!
2 Feb 2016, 11:55 AM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight