Login

russian armor

Some noob questions please help

28 Jan 2016, 19:33 PM

Heya I've been playing since beta, but focused more on large team games. Now, trying to play 1v1

Some questions might really sound dumb, but please bear with me. Im grateful for every answers, here goes :

1. Ostruppen and most Brits infantry gains bonus accuracy (and even smaller received accuracy). My question are there any difference in the bonuses gained when in light (brown), heavy (green) and garrison cover. If they do, or if there arent any difference, how big is the bonuses for accuracy and received accuracy?

2. Is theres any difference between Ost PAK 43, OKW Pak 43 and Brits 17 Pounder in stats? Both in range and damage wise (pens ..... I guess they will penetrate anything ....?)

3. G43s difference. on OST Grens and other equipable g43 increases overall damage in close and med range right? However is this also true for OKW fusi g43? whats the difference in short med long dps difference on grens and fusi? As if i recall correctly fusi's g43 upgrade only increases the med long range difference in dps.

4. Is the regular sherman damage the same on both the AI and AT (on penetration of course). Cause I thnk the AI rounds would inflict smaller damage when they penetrates.

5. Is the fire aoe dps (from molo, crocs, incen arti , etc ) values the same as both the USF phosporus arti and OKW tangible grenades?

6. Finally .... what the heck is wrong with Brits trench emplacement? I cant hit them with anything other than indirect fire ....... even tank shells, AT shells, scherk just ...... pass through them ...... is this a bug?

Thats it for now. Thanks :D
28 Jan 2016, 20:15 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

1. The bonuses for Prosttruppen and Infantry Sections remain the same as long as they are in cover, no matter what kind of cover. I thought the Prosttruppen bonus was bugged while garrisoned because I recall not seeing any sort of buff indicator while garrisoned, but I haven't tested it myself. The actual bonus for Prosttruppen is 300% accuracy (but they have half accuracy at all times, so the bonus will have a final value of 50% over their base accuracy). The actual bonus for Infantry Sections is 0.7 cooldown and 0.5 reload time.

2. Pretty sure Pak 43s are alike in spite of the faction that built them. 17 pounders, however, have different vet and base stats than Pak 43s - the 43 in general fires faster (The actual stats are probably a lot more complex than that and I don't want to read them all) than the 17 pounder and thus has superior DPS.

3. Both units basically don't really lose out in anyway over the Kar98Ks they replace. For Grenadiers, their max-range DPS is pretty much the same, though past that, their DPS steadily increase up to double at range 6 (Kar98Ks also have to be literally next to their target to hit maximum DPS unlike G43s). For Panzerfusiliers, their DPS actually increases by 10% at max range and their DPS will increase up to 250% of their former Kar98Ks up to range 6. Also, Panzerfusiliers get bonus sight with the upgrade. For both units, G43s increase accuracy while moving to the best possible modifier (0.8) out of other ones in the game (I believe only Shock Troops match this modifier).

What I'm saying it FUCKING BUY YOUR PANZERFUSILIERS G43S, DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT

Also, here's a tip - don't be fooled by your immediate assumptions, G43s will beat BAR Rifles at closer range.

4. Sherman's shells do the exact amount of maximum potential damage to a single target regardless of which is being used. In most cases, the shells's stats are almost alike. The differences are here: Sherman HE has a lower scatter, a higher AoE, much lower penetration (25), and funnily enough garrisons have a less effective damage modifier against them (0.35). Sherman AP of course, has the inverse and a garrison damage modifier of 0.25.

5. I'm actually totally unable look up and comprehend the smoke ones definitively to make a correct statement on the matter, but I'm fairly certain Willy-Pete and Blendkorper 2H do their damage far faster at the cost of being unable to actually kill models.

6. I've noticed that too - I believe this is because British Trenches have a far smaller target size (2) compared to other garrisonable defensive structures (for example, USF FPs and Wehr Bunkers have a target size of 26). I can't prove it, but I'm pretty sure target size affects the hitbox of a unit's model when scattering shots fly around to see if they can still hit something.
28 Jan 2016, 20:35 PM

Whoa nice. Thanks a bunch Vuther :D

Another question if I may. Whats the damage dealt by PAK 43s and 17 pounder? As I recall it took 3-4 shoots to kill both their counter part heavies. KT and Churchill. I know regular church have higher hp than the special church, Ive only tried the 43 against croc, but it kinda took at least 3 to actually kill the croc
28 Jan 2016, 20:46 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2016, 20:35 PMDebtCo
Whoa nice. Thanks a bunch Vuther :D

Another question if I may. Whats the damage dealt by PAK 43s and 17 pounder? As I recall it took 3-4 shoots to kill both their counter part heavies. KT and Churchill. I know regular church have higher hp than the special church, Ive only tried the 43 against croc, but it kinda took at least 3 to actually kill the croc

I dun wanna do homework now.

They both do 320 damage. KTs have 1280 health, so they would take 4 penetrating hits to kill. Churchills have 1400 health, and would take 5 penetrating hits to kill (also, I think all the Churchill variants have the same health and armour - their differences are their costs, vet, requirements, weaponry and their max speed very slightly [Base ones have 4, AVREs have 3.9, Crocs have 3.8]).
28 Jan 2016, 21:10 PM

haha ok then Thanks a lot :D
29 Jan 2016, 00:46 AM

http://www.stat.coh2.hu/index.php

That site is also a great revenue for game information. If I recall Buildings reduce damage by 60% and trenches by 80%?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS