Login

russian armor

Calliope commander every single game

PAGES (11)down
21 Jan 2016, 11:51 AM

There is no 5-6 CP OKW Stuka unit call in.

I'm not sure who you are haggling CPs with?
21 Jan 2016, 14:22 PM

[...]

It's like combining best abilities from all doctrines into one.
Just imagine:
- Osttruppen
- Puma
- Recon
- SCAS/Dive bomb
- Tiger Ace
Who needs to tech? :luvDerp:
Or:
- Shocks/Guards
- Recon
- ML-20
- Anything OP
- IS2/KV2/ISU

Well, make you own commander nad enjoy top abilities packed into one :romeoHype:

Soviet list doesn't looks THAT scary :D
21 Jan 2016, 14:26 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Replace 1919 with something else?
21 Jan 2016, 14:30 PM

Replace 1919 with something else?

M26 Pershing?
22 Jan 2016, 09:27 AM
Patrion 28

There is no 5-6 CP OKW Stuka unit call in.

I'm not sure who you are haggling CPs with?

he's trolling.
22 Jan 2016, 09:36 AM

I did small math.
I was playing agasint or with USF (who owns mobile support) during this week 9 times (2v2 and 4v4).

9/9 I saw mobile support (everyone had this doctrine :D )
22 Jan 2016, 09:41 AM

Just buff the other doctorines. M26 for instance is just an overpriced medium tank, Riflemen Company/E8 company is nothing about Riflemen, Priest cannot even hit a standing blob, Airborne lost its recon asset on the 260 ammo plane, Assault Engineers are worthless, etc.

I understand why I keep seeing the same doctorines over and over again, there's nothing else my opponents can choose from.
22 Jan 2016, 09:54 AM

Because why not.
22 Jan 2016, 10:21 AM

Blame it on Relic's shitty USF design.
22 Jan 2016, 10:50 AM

Just buff the other doctorines. M26 for instance is just an overpriced medium tank, Riflemen Company/E8 company is nothing about Riflemen, Priest cannot even hit a standing blob, Airborne lost its recon asset on the 260 ammo plane, Assault Engineers are worthless, etc.

I understand why I keep seeing the same doctorines over and over again, there's nothing else my opponents can choose from.

Well, Pershing may be a bit too expensive but it's good vs all targets and it's really fast.
The only thing which has bee changed for RC are flamers. Overall this doctrine is still good. E8 with good pen, RE with flamers and phosphorus.
Priest is really good agasin campy playstyle. It acts like it should. It won't wipe your entire army in second but can be devastating agasint blobs. I had plenty games with 3-4 priest killing Panthers, Jadgtigers :megusta:
Assault Engis are everything but not worthless.

Well, P47 is shitt, I know.
22 Jan 2016, 11:35 AM

Go an convince other USF that other doctorines are great, which they're not. I still fail to see my teammates in random 2on2 go and hunt these callips down.
22 Jan 2016, 11:43 AM

Change 640hp to 320hp
22 Jan 2016, 11:51 AM

Go an convince other USF that other doctorines are great, which they're not. I still fail to see my teammates in random 2on2 go and hunt these callips down.

Well, it's not that other doctrines are bad. They are really good but mobile support is just superior in every way.
22 Jan 2016, 11:57 AM

No, they're just bad. They started as bad, but people found ways to make them somehow useful, and the forum tears forced Relic to make them bad again. And this will surely now happen to the Callips at some point too. And everything will repeat itself when the USF finds another useful Commander

Meanwhile, I just go around with my Panther or double P4 and make my mission to kill these Callips. They're strong, but I do know that my enemy has 140 fuel in pure AI only, and no Jacksons around. You guys seem to have a bit of double standard...

Relic, Buff the other commanders, make them viable. Only then USF will have less Callips around. Axis players, go make yourself a mission to go actively hunt these callips down, or stop getting volksblob when the enemy has 3-4 or more callips..
22 Jan 2016, 11:58 AM

Well, Pershing may be a bit too expensive but it's good vs all targets and it's really fast.
The only thing which has bee changed for RC are flamers. Overall this doctrine is still good. E8 with good pen, RE with flamers and phosphorus.
Priest is really good agasin campy playstyle. It acts like it should. It won't wipe your entire army in second but can be devastating agasint blobs. I had plenty games with 3-4 priest killing Panthers, Jadgtigers :megusta:
Assault Engis are everything but not worthless.

Well, P47 is shitt, I know.

If we were playing together you'll see one USF going fast WC51/RM and troll OKW players who try to push too fast too hard :D

But you are wrong on one point, Pershing and Calliope doctrines are the only one viable if you're not aiming to troll your opponents. Calliope is bit more meta than Pershing because you can replace the pershing with IS2/ISU/FF which isn't the case with Calliope/Katy.

Now Relic has 2 choices, and we know which one they will take.

=>Nerfing Calliope to the ground, so everybody will play Pershing, and then nerfing pershing to the ground so everybody will play the next more performing commander on the USF pool.

=>Make other commanders viable (we can dream) so USF players have a real choice between 3-4 commanders like any other factions.
22 Jan 2016, 12:10 PM

=> Buff Katy to Pwerfer/Stuka/Callips standards so SOV/USF team-ups will not have to force USF players to go Callips to fill the gap of lack of rocket arty.
22 Jan 2016, 12:24 PM

=> Buff Katy to Pwerfer/Stuka/Callips standards so SOV/USF team-ups will not have to force USF players to go Callips to fill the gap of lack of rocket arty.

Only change Katyusha needs imo is buff to its vet1 Creeping Barrage, because now it sucks for 90muni.

Stuka is OK

Pwefer/Calliope should be toned down
22 Jan 2016, 12:37 PM
Patrion 14

I agree, i play a lot of usf games, and a doctrin should give you something extra, and the most of the usf doctrines are waste of programming. I dont understand why Relic not just give them a little bit buff, so you have other options as usf player. And FYI the M15A1 AA Half-track is a pain to micro....
22 Jan 2016, 12:37 PM
Donator 22

Meanwhile, I just go around with my Panther or double P4 and make my mission to kill these Callips. They're strong, but I do know that my enemy has 140 fuel in pure AI only, and no Jacksons around. You guys seem to have a bit of double standard...

theoretical easy but ingame different.
A single M20 is enough to stop you from pushing behind enemy lines to the calliopes plus 2-3 at guns/mainline infantry.
22 Jan 2016, 12:43 PM

I play OKW as main, and I keep doing that - actively hunting down Callis. I intend to break the meta by playing OKW with different approaches and punish these USF Callip players by doing things they don't expect. I laugh at USF players who get 3+ Callips when I roll them over.

It is not meant to be easy play as Axis - Allies can also got hard times trying to debunker entrenched Axis players that play as a team (e.g. two Pwerfer + double tap Arty officer can hit really hard again with a low ammo cost instant attack with Pwerfer even on cooldown, especially if behind OKW defenses. I'm surprised nobody talks about Arty officer, who is a powerhouse on his own..). It is the game after all, it's all about trying to find openings, and hit them hard, hit them fast, hit them with everything you got until you win.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS