Login

russian armor

Squad Experiences levels

19 Jan 2016, 08:40 AM

Hi.

Need some help, Have 2 questions for you today.

:help:

------------

Question, 1

---------------------

How can I add squad members as I level up my custom squad veterancy level?

Have tried with some result, but it just spawns a entity witch is not grouped with the squad.

------------

Question, 2

--------------------

As I haven't yet figured out how to add squad mates through veterancy levels. I cloned the British "Bolster Infantry Size" Upgrade. But that only works for units that is constructed through buildings, and not if you call in dispatch or airdropped units.

As an example, I have created a custom ranger squad, witch is linked in the "Ranger Dispatch" Abiliti, as Well as a spawner in one of the "aef" starting buildings. But when I upgrade the Cloned "Bolster Infantry Size" it only works for the "Ranger" unit witch is constructed through the Barracks, Its not possible to reinforce the Dispatched "Ranger" eventhough it uses the same spbs/ebps squad.

Any help on these matters would be greatly appreciated

:clap:
19 Jan 2016, 09:21 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Hi.

Need some help, Have 2 questions for you today.

:help:

------------

Question, 1

---------------------

How can I add squad members as I level up my custom squad veterancy level?

Have tried with some result, but it just spawns a entity witch is not grouped with the squad.

------------

Question, 2

--------------------

As I haven't yet figured out how to add squad mates through veterancy levels. I cloned the British "Bolster Infantry Size" Upgrade. But that only works for units that is constructed through buildings, and not if you call in dispatch or airdropped units.

As an example, I have created a custom ranger squad, witch is linked in the "Ranger Dispatch" Abiliti, as Well as a spawner in one of the "aef" starting buildings. But when I upgrade the Cloned "Bolster Infantry Size" it only works for the "Ranger" unit witch is constructed through the Barracks, Its not possible to reinforce the Dispatched "Ranger" eventhough it uses the same spbs/ebps squad.

Any help on these matters would be greatly appreciated

:clap:

I can answer the first one.

1. Use Add_Squad_loadout or I think that's the name. Make sure to use the proper entities. Best reference though would be to look at the Rear Echelon file, look through their vet 3 and then copy and then modify the file the corresponds with the one that adds another member.
19 Jan 2016, 10:20 AM

I can answer the first one.

1. Use Add_Squad_loadout or I think that's the name. Make sure to use the proper entities. Best reference though would be to look at the Rear Echelon file, look through their vet 3 and then copy and then modify the file the corresponds with the one that adds another member.

Thanks, I will try that :crazy:
19 Jan 2016, 12:11 PM
Modmaker Badge

I can help you. Ok lets go:

. More accuracy:
In your squad veterancy extension---veterancy rank---squad action---apply modifiers action---modifiers (add +)accuracy weapon modifier
Values:

Application type: Apply to weapon
Usage type: personally I prefer "multiplication"
Values: "add your value here"
Other values depend of you.

. Auto heal:
Here I prefer to manage this value using a requirement action in the squad action apply ext of sbps file.

I can give you here the values but it is more simple to you to go to the obersoldaten sbps and take a closer look in his squad action apply ext.

. Recived accuracy:
In your squad veterancy extension---veterancy rank---squad action---apply modifiers action---modifiers (add +) received accuracy modifier
Values:

Application type: Apply to squad
Usage type: personally I prefer "multiplication"
Values: "add your value here"
Other values depend of you.

. Weapon cooldown sould be something similar. It is another modifier and it is in the same path:

In your squad veterancy extension---veterancy rank---squad action---apply modifiers action---modifiers (add +) cooldown weapon modifier

. About numbers:
+25% more:
In your usage type value you must set: multiplication
In your value you must set: 1.25

-25% less:
In your usage type value you must set: multiplication
In your value you must set: -1.25

. About grenade range, well it is more difficult. Maybe you need to create a new grenade ability with more range and then give this new ability a veterancy requirement (for example level 2). You must also rework your basic grenade ability with a veterancy requirement too (for example level 1).
Then one ability will be available to vet level 1 and the second one will be available on level 2. Something like that.

I hope it could help you.
Olhausen

PD: btw sorry about my english I am not an english speaking person :)
19 Jan 2016, 12:13 PM
Modmaker Badge

Sorry I post two times XD
19 Jan 2016, 16:37 PM

thanks. will try :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %