Login

russian armor

M21 Mortar Halftrack bug?

17 Jan 2016, 04:10 AM

So I was playing with my friend in this match and I called out an M21 MHT in order to wipe out the MG crew. Strange thing is after I used the White Phosphorus ability and it just stood there and did nothing. Same thing happen with the auto fire or the normal shell ability.

I'm not quite sure if it's a bug or not, can anyone tell me what happen with it?
17 Jan 2016, 07:39 AM
Patrion 14

happened to me once several patches ago, too. dunno why.
17 Jan 2016, 07:41 AM

"dunno why" ? - Relic! #E-Sports confirmed :thumb:
17 Jan 2016, 12:35 PM

IIRC phosporus can't kill. Just damaging till lowest possible HP.
17 Jan 2016, 12:42 PM

IIRC phosporus can't kill. Just damaging till lowest possible HP.

He means it just stops firing, it happened to me a couple times previously. Thankfully it was just a 4v4 game so i didn't really give a shit, but can you imagine that happening in an esl game where god forbid, a mortar halftrack actually comes out? That's 40 fuel down the drain for a unit that quite literally does nothing because it doesn't fire.
17 Jan 2016, 13:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2016, 12:42 PMbert69

He means it just stops firing, it happened to me a couple times previously. Thankfully it was just a 4v4 game so i didn't really give a shit, but can you imagine that happening in an esl game where god forbid, a mortar halftrack actually comes out? That's 40 fuel down the drain for a unit that quite literally does nothing because it doesn't fire.

Uhhh, sorry. I was druing loading screen so I did not read till the end as the game started :D
17 Jan 2016, 14:16 PM

Besides of bugs this unit incredibly shity
17 Jan 2016, 15:29 PM

Besides of bugs this unit incredibly shity

It's not too bad actually.

But I can confirm that the M21 has bugs.

For some reason, Relic just can't get mortars free of bugs. Mortar units have been bugged for years now. Often not firing smoke barrages, or bugging out entirely and not being able to move. I've lost count of how many times mortar bugs have put me far behind in games because the units were essentially continious upkeep drains that could not longer fire any rounds or move.
Only Relic postRelic 18 Jan 2016, 17:41 PM
Developer Relic Badge

So I was playing with my friend in this match and I called out an M21 MHT in order to wipe out the MG crew. Strange thing is after I used the White Phosphorus ability and it just stood there and did nothing. Same thing happen with the auto fire or the normal shell ability.

I'm not quite sure if it's a bug or not, can anyone tell me what happen with it?

This issue is in our database. Thanks
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 7
unknown 3
Germany 763

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %