Login

russian armor

Redesigning USF Crews.

16 Jan 2016, 08:45 AM

3-The point is, there's no need to adjust price, stats or popcap.

I have identified what imo opinion are the issues with current implementation of vehicles crews and suggested solution. If you do not agree with the issues I have raised fine, If you agree with the issue but do agree with the solutions feel free to suggest something of your own...
16 Jan 2016, 21:16 PM

it wud be nice if tank crews could apply applique armor or improvised armor upgrades via MU cost (how much depends on how durable its gonna be)
17 Jan 2016, 16:40 PM

I understand how frustrating Repair Critical can be, and I wouldn't mind a price nerf on the ability. But at the same time it is a part of the overall asymmetric balance; USF vehicles (except Stuart) are more frail HP and armor wise than their counterparts in other factions, while the USF is also designed as a mobile faction that dominates the sides of the map and can converge on the middle with smoke and other abilities.

Just like snipers are less effective against Soviet and HMGs are less effective vs Ost, AT snares are less effective vs USF.
18 Jan 2016, 08:14 AM

If a player runs over a mine it should be punishing, against USF it is not very punishing right now.

Indeed you need only kill two models, but often mines are planted on flanks to protect vulnerable weapon teams, often without a weapon team directly looking at the mine (that's the point of the mine). I would rather see the crews receive a higher repair speed and the loss of repair critical. This makes it more consistent across factions, but retains USF differences.

Also I have asked that Pak40 loses TWP, I do want Ost smoke to change (though I doubt it will now), and weapon racks are a bit beside the point but I have suggested American should be able to purchase weapons on squads.

I am not trying to make the factions the same, only that powerful tools used well retain power against all factions. USF should be required to use sweepers like everybody else.

Thanks for your kindly reply mate....

well, I think it takes more time for the USF player to get out teh tank, order the fast repair, get back in and scape than the time it takes a pak to reposition so it faces the damaged tank (at least it takes quite more micro, so you can´t take care of the front line, but that alone flank where you tank hit the mine).

and well, USF still need to use sweepers, USF tanks has fast repairs, rifles don´t have it, so you will be using sweepers anyway..

It is not that fast repair replaces sweepers at all, you hit the mine, you have to stop harrasing, or your main attack is sttoped as your flanking force got snared.....

If a enemy tank step on a mine in a flank, then ,you got what you were looking for when plating that mine, that is, stop the harassment and the advance of enemy troops in that flank....you can´t expect in my opinion that a 30-50 muni mine beat a +300mp +100 fuel unit...if you want to destroy the tank, then you must have units close to the mine so in case the enemy tank triggers the mine, your others units can finish the job....and again, you only need a pio squad there to hard-counter fast repairs....

just my opinion...regards,
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS