Login

russian armor

Blob counter for Brits?

9 Jan 2016, 18:52 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

If you have something to say to each other use PM. Cleanse the thread.
12 Jan 2016, 15:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2016, 02:17 AMRollo
AVRE lacks the range of the (cheaper and superior) sturmtiger and is pretty much a joke in comparison.

Not knowing the exact stats but it hardly seems like a joke in comparison. The AVRE does not have to stand still for a minute to reload. That's worth a lot since you don't have to go way back to ensure safe surroundings while reloading.
12 Jan 2016, 15:13 PM

Not knowing the exact stats but it hardly seems like a joke in comparison. The AVRE does not have to stand still for a minute to reload. That's worth a lot since you don't have to go way back to ensure safe surroundings while reloading.

Stnading for a minute is worth everything if you always penetrate, one shot medium tanks and shoot from fog of war without reaviling yourself to enemy :)
12 Jan 2016, 20:01 PM

Sturmtiger can fire from behind the fog of war which makes deadly at wiping tanks and infantry.

AVRE is not only more expensive, but a stumbling EXP sponge that needs to drive right up to tanks or infantry only to fire your mortar at dirt because your enemy is well aware of the threat and moved in time.

When you break into the top 100 2vs2 ladder you will see what I mean, almost every axis team you play against has a OKW player cheesing elite armour ;)
12 Jan 2016, 23:35 PM

use sexton and post your salt in coh2.org
13 Jan 2016, 00:03 AM

Well, point is, when I see blob after blob in waves I just pick Katy, PzWerfer, stuka, any piece of arty or I just get heavy tank with huge AoE to kite blobs.

But when I face blobs as UKF I'm confused because tiers don't offer me any hard counters against huge blobs. Even doctrinal choices are not that good.

bro sry to say it but brits don't got shit for blobs... all u can really do is use mg to pinn the blob or play/micro hard as hell and pick units of with ur vehicals or ur own blob.. avre is good but if u don't go that commander try to use command tank with ur army spread out good in front of it. or field officer to match there units power. oh yea and u can try smoking the blob with comet then smash carefully cuz shreks will kill it in one burst if they got enough usually do. ending answer play hard asf.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★