Login

russian armor

beat Strong defense lines with no arty?? how...

7 Jan 2016, 15:45 PM

In 4v4. Enemy has say a few mgs an elephant, 2 panzas, arty, infantry. With other factions i would turn to arty, weaken them then attack. However brits have no good arty with out doctrines but even then most of its not great. The elephant out matches or atleast greatly out healths all my tanks and AT. Infentry cant get close because of mgs and morotrs.

How on earth do i get through with no arty. How do i brake the stale mate. Every time my team would lose due to there arty and us having none as brits (or dumb ally has none as different faction):help:
7 Jan 2016, 16:13 PM
Donator 11

In 4v4. Enemy has say a few mgs an elephant, 2 panzas, arty, infantry. With other factions i would turn to arty, weaken them then attack. However brits have no good arty with out doctrines but even then most of its not great. The elephant out matches or atleast greatly out healths all my tanks and AT. Infentry cant get close because of mgs and morotrs.

How on earth do i get through with no arty. How do i brake the stale mate. Every time my team would lose due to there arty and us having none as brits (or dumb ally has none as different faction):help:

The easiest solution would be dropping bomb strike from commandos commander on enemy positions or slightly behind them. Then when opponents regroup to avoid bombs attack from sides. Something similar on smaller scale can be acheived with railway artillery or tornado loiter from other commanders. Its important to coordinate artillery/planes with attack. If other teammates also have some offmap artillery it is good to use them in different parts of enemy forces at once, in many cases opponents will be able to dodge only one of them.

If for some reason you dont want to use commander abilities ukf gives you some of the most powerfull breakthrough weapons. Use churchills for the first wave of attack, they are potent in disabling at guns and mgs and can give you very thick smoke screen. Then, depending on the scale of fight and number of british allies, use comets or crommwell to keep the advantage, kill enemy tanks and drive behing their lines. Never send mediums before heavies, you are going to loose them that way. Always remember to attack one, chosen point in defencive line and attack from as many directions as possible at the same time. The rest is up to micro and coordination with teammates.
8 Jan 2016, 00:01 AM

The easiest solution would be dropping bomb strike from commandos commander on enemy positions or slightly behind them. Then when opponents regroup to avoid bombs attack from sides. Something similar on smaller scale can be acheived with railway artillery or tornado loiter from other commanders. Its important to coordinate artillery/planes with attack. If other teammates also have some offmap artillery it is good to use them in different parts of enemy forces at once, in many cases opponents will be able to dodge only one of them.

If for some reason you dont want to use commander abilities ukf gives you some of the most powerfull breakthrough weapons. Use churchills for the first wave of attack, they are potent in disabling at guns and mgs and can give you very thick smoke screen. Then, depending on the scale of fight and number of british allies, use comets or crommwell to keep the advantage, kill enemy tanks and drive behing their lines. Never send mediums before heavies, you are going to loose them that way. Always remember to attack one, chosen point in defencive line and attack from as many directions as possible at the same time. The rest is up to micro and coordination with teammates.

Ahh ok. i will try that. thanks
8 Jan 2016, 00:06 AM

Double post
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment