Login

russian armor

Soviet Base Buildings and Medics

6 Jan 2016, 07:03 AM

As you know,the SU/OH base buildings cant be seen through the fog of war.But I found I can still see a "+240xp" through the FOW,from this,yes I have known that the soviet player have built a T2 but not a T1 which should show a "+160xp".I think it's the same to the OH base buildings.Why I can see the xp they've gained from their own buildings?

Also still we can see where the UKF/OKW/USF bases are.Is this supposed to be like that? I mean I can see what factions the enemies have and where they are even before I recon them at the beginning of the match.

The Soviet base medics can be killed and can't be bought again. This is really annoying but at least we should have ability to rebuy it?
6 Jan 2016, 08:38 AM

I am fairly certain that OKW, OST and Soviet medics respawn automatically when killed after a set amount of time.
6 Jan 2016, 08:59 AM

I am fairly certain that OKW, OST and Soviet medics respawn automatically when killed after a set amount of time.

Correct
Only Relic postRelic 6 Jan 2016, 17:43 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I'll look into the 1st Issue. The Medic do respawn after a while on the HQ.

Thanks
14 Mar 2016, 02:49 AM

The 1st issue is still there...It's so hard for relic to fix this...2 months have passed...

If the opponent build soviet T2 in the base, you can see a "+260xp" through the FOW. So you know you will face maxim and mortars before you meet them.
14 Mar 2016, 02:56 AM

Also, you can see the HMG in buildings through the FOW. Just click the house in the FOW you can know there's a HMG in it. Because you can see the direction of the HMG and its range.
14 Mar 2016, 03:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 02:56 AMatouba
Also, you can see the HMG in buildings through the FOW. Just click the house in the FOW you can know there's a HMG in it. Because you can see the direction of the HMG and its range.

Also, if you give a squad a garrison order in a building that's occupied in the FOW, the building will blink red, making it pretty easy to tell which building they're in.
15 Mar 2016, 06:09 AM

Also, if you give a squad a garrison order in a building that's occupied in the FOW, the building will blink red, making it pretty easy to tell which building they're in.

ggrelic so busy selling their OP commanders.
15 Mar 2016, 10:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2016, 06:09 AMatouba

ggrelic so busy selling their OP commanders.

Why do you say that, this is so not true :snfQuinn:
15 Mar 2016, 11:28 AM

Why do you say that, this is so not true :snfQuinn:

Cancer is true boi :hyper: with cancer scrubs can easly force you in a long-hard game, if you do mistakes you can even ROFLSTOMPED by poor players below rank 200 :huh:
15 Mar 2016, 12:27 PM

Cancer is true boi :hyper: with cancer scrubs can easly force you in a long-hard game, if you do mistakes you can even ROFLSTOMPED by poor players below rank 200 :huh:

Ι meant to be ironic :D
I am not sure about your post. Maybe you just continued my ironic post?

And hey, i am not a poor player because i am over 200. I am just to old to get better micro :nahnah:
15 Mar 2016, 16:53 PM

Ι meant to be ironic :D
I am not sure about your post. Maybe you just continued my ironic post?

And hey, i am not a poor player because i am over 200. I am just to old to get better micro :nahnah:

I am not sure about myself, something between ironic and serious maybe :megusta:
16 Mar 2016, 00:46 AM

now I know why I was get a maphack suspicion on many opponents I had...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 107
United States 18
unknown 4
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %