Login

russian armor

Good Sniper BO?

4 Jan 2016, 21:24 PM

I'm normally a T2 cheese connoisseur but I decided I wanted to abuse some snipers. I went T1, Sniper, engi, Sniper, Conscript on semoisky winter into guards spam.

The snipers went to work getting 45 kills each and multiple wipes by the games end, but my early capping was anemic and I found myself floating MP with not enough fuel for T4 (I was Guard Motor) and not enough munis for mines/demos/DP-28s for my 4 guards squads. It was GG when my opponent just went all Ostwinds and vaporized my army.

Advice on BO or strategy revolving around Snipers vs Ost? (Vs OKW no reason not to spam maxims.)
4 Jan 2016, 21:37 PM

Sniper first, cons, cons, cons and then you should resarch AT nades and field hospital.
5 Jan 2016, 03:31 AM

ty
5 Jan 2016, 18:31 PM

Snipers, engi, cons, cons, guards, at nades, and field hospital is one build I've had some good success with. If you want duel snipers go ---> sniper, cons, cons, sniper, guards(optional) or cons, at nades and field hospital. Basically what you want to do with the above try to dig in with those cons behind sandbags on vital points and bleed until you get another sniper squad. This way you'll have some manpower as cons should be stalling for the snipers not doing the fighting and thus negating bleed for you.

Hope you get some whine with that cheese.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★