Login

russian armor

bulletins/commanders not saving

4 Jan 2016, 09:15 AM

bulletins/commanders not saving and it's very annoying.

Literally have to reload every unit bulletin + commander for every game.
11 Jan 2016, 10:23 AM

No one cares. :'(
11 Jan 2016, 12:11 PM

Have you tried making a new Loadout and saving it? This used to happen to me once in a while, sometimes it still deletes one or two of the bulletins/commanders

But the bigger issue got fixed by making a new loadout and saving it (Now I have like 10 loadouts for all factions since it kept on doing it all the time)
18 Jan 2016, 12:03 PM
Donator 11

I have the same problem, bulletins and commanders will always reset, all loadouts are deleted also.

I think this problem came after brits release, or after wfa.
20 Jan 2016, 23:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 12:11 PMPlaguer
Have you tried making a new Loadout and saving it? This used to happen to me once in a while, sometimes it still deletes one or two of the bulletins/commanders

But the bigger issue got fixed by making a new loadout and saving it (Now I have like 10 loadouts for all factions since it kept on doing it all the time)

Thanks for the helpful response mate. Well, I'll give it a try. If i don't report back it has worked. :)
20 Jan 2016, 23:59 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Do you have over 1015 in your inventory? This usually happens when you have too many bulletins. You will load into the game with stuff missing.

Just delete some and it's okay again
21 Jan 2016, 07:44 AM

Do you have over 1015 in your inventory? This usually happens when you have too many bulletins. You will load into the game with stuff missing.

Just delete some and it's okay again

I doubt it's that high, but, it's worth a shot. Ty.
21 Jan 2016, 10:15 AM
Senior Caster Badge

I doubt it's that high, but, it's worth a shot. Ty.

I'm only telling you because I know for a fact that this is a cause of loading into games with no bulletins.

Fortunately D0ggylulz told me and I had it confirmed by Relic staff when I spoke to them.

This is something I have to deal with daily as I hit 1015 + ages ago. Get your bulletins below 1000 and it fixes the problem instantly assuming you have 1015 +.

If you don't have 1000 + bulletins then it will be a new issue we're not aware of yet
21 Jan 2016, 10:23 AM

I'm only telling you because I know for a fact that this is a cause of loading into games with no bulletins.

Fortunately D0ggylulz told me and I had it confirmed by Relic staff when I spoke to them.

This is something I have to deal with daily as I hit 1015 + ages ago. Get your bulletins below 1000 and it fixes the problem instantly assuming you have 1015 +.

If you don't have 1000 + bulletins then it will be a new issue we're not aware of yet

Yesterday while playing 4v4s I think that 75% of the games one of the players in the game loaded up with one of the commanders or bulletins missing, dunno if it's Lelics way of saying this commander/bulletin is op so you can't use them Kappa

I loaded twice without one of the commanders and one other guy twice also without one of his bulletins, I blame 4v4s for this since I've never had this problem in 2v2s/1v1s :snfPeter:

Protip: 920+ items in inventory
21 Jan 2016, 12:52 PM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jan 2016, 10:23 AMPlaguer

Yesterday while playing 4v4s I think that 75% of the games one of the players in the game loaded up with one of the commanders or bulletins missing, dunno if it's Lelics way of saying this commander/bulletin is op so you can't use them Kappa

I loaded twice without one of the commanders and one other guy twice also without one of his bulletins, I blame 4v4s for this since I've never had this problem in 2v2s/1v1s :snfPeter:

Protip: 920+ items in inventory

There could certainly be issues like this in 4v4.. not unheard of. I honestly have no idea of any other reasons that affect the bulletins.

I've made my contribution.. other than this I have no insight :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS