Login

russian armor

Valiant and Airborne Assaults.

1 Jan 2016, 15:56 PM

Ok, these two abilities are completly useless.

Valiant Assault.
It gives you faster movement and better accuracy but what's the accuracy bonus in fact?
I've done few tests at long range with Falsch vs Guards and mirror battles between Falsch.
I haven't noticed any difference when used valiant assault or without it.
Falsch lost to Guards with and without Valiant Assault all engagements. In fact, their best try was without Valiant Assault being active.
I've lanuched few mirror battles at melee and long range. They lost every single engagements at long range with Valiant. I'd say it's RNG because mirror battle, but with higher accuracy, something should be noticed. Faster HP drop at enemy, anything. I don't want another For Mother Russia, but I guess 100 ammo is enought to make combat buff a bit better, so it's at least noticeable.

Airborne Assault.
Pure crap. Bassicly it's Falsch squad for ammo which comes without surprising enemy, like 3CP call in.
Planes just suppress infantry and nothing more.
I'd like to see ability for 250ammo useful, like Stuka and IL loiters, but combined them into one so it targets infantry and vehicles but not on that devastating level. Target everything in exchange for damage.
But in fact, any kind of buff will work.
1 Jan 2016, 16:11 PM
Patrion 14

I think the valiant assault accuracy bonus was +30% last I saw someone check it like months ago.
1 Jan 2016, 16:15 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I think the valiant assault accuracy bonus was +30% last I saw someone check it like months ago.
I thought it was basically a For Mother Russia clone last I remembered. I'll take a look in the attribute editor.
1 Jan 2016, 16:16 PM

Well, 30% would be something but if that's the case, they should win during mirror fights yet they did not.

Same applies to Falsch vs Guards. Out of the 10 approaches, their best result was 4 Guards killed but it was without valiant assault... Usually they kill 1-3 models with or without it.
1 Jan 2016, 16:23 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Valiant Assault is a 1.25 accuracy modifier and a +1 speed modifier (like Oorah!).
1 Jan 2016, 16:35 PM

Cruzzi once claimed that vailant is bugged and it actually that one german ability /tactical movement or soemthing like that/

It only give all infantry better movement speed.

Wery efective thought. With shreck blob at speed of sherman ...
1 Jan 2016, 16:41 PM

Cruzzi once claimed that vailant is bugged and it actually that one german ability /tactical movement or soemthing like that/

It only give all infantry better movement speed.

Wery efective thought. With shreck blob at speed of sherman ...

Really? So it gives only movement? Well, that's something I was thinking about seeing how Falsh with valiant are not at all better than Falsch without it.
1 Jan 2016, 16:51 PM

How airborne assault work from dr.cruzzi.

1 Jan 2016, 17:08 PM

Planes killed my BM13
1 Jan 2016, 17:25 PM

Valiant Assault is bugged and only gives a speed increase.

Airborne Assault is bugged as it should have two Stukas, one for AI pinning and one for AT kanonenfogel strafes, but Relic in their wisdom instead of fixing the bugs just raised the AI strafe's penetration (no where near that of the AT strafe).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★