Login

russian armor

Pathing, what in the name of....

24 Dec 2015, 00:59 AM

Pathing seems to have gotten worse. I have had Shermans that make circles before moving forwards or backwards, I have had T34-85s that simply turn around and drive somewhere reversed without ordereing them to do so.

The worst of them all was the IS2. I have had IS2s that moved forwards, made a quarter turn, moved forward a bit and made another quarter turn before turning again and moving somewhere in reverse as well.

Relic? What the actual fuck.
24 Dec 2015, 01:14 AM

yeah is fking ridiculous , pathing have been a crap for a long time... but now DEAR LORD is even worse , as usf is a pain in the ass, because m36 for example , cant take more than 3 hits...
24 Dec 2015, 01:40 AM

If you A move with the UC for brits, you know, the one that only shoots forward, it reverses to the target area.

Pathing has taken ten steps back, I want the old pathing back and let people learn to, oh I dunno, press 'U' FFS.
24 Dec 2015, 02:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Dec 2015, 01:14 AMIGOR
yeah is fking ridiculous , pathing have been a crap for a long time... but now DEAR LORD is even worse , as usf is a pain in the ass, because m36 for example , cant take more than 3 hits...

The M36 and M10 love to spin around uselessly, being in the way of every other vehicle and getting killed by shreks because it decided to turn around or dance around the capture point flag.

I appreciate what they tried to do, but it doesn't work very well and frankly I don't see how they'd be able to solve the problems as what direction a player want their vehicles to face is inherently impossible to predict. Just revert to the old system. They can keep the new system, but as a togglable option.
24 Dec 2015, 12:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Dec 2015, 02:26 AMMoreRNG

The M36 and M10 love to spin around uselessly, being in the way of every other vehicle and getting killed by shreks because it decided to turn around or dance around the capture point flag.

I appreciate what they tried to do, but it doesn't work very well and frankly I don't see how they'd be able to solve the problems as what direction a player want their vehicles to face is inherently impossible to predict. Just revert to the old system. They can keep the new system, but as a togglable option.

yeah, revert the changes. if they could i think as soon as you put the cursor behind a vehicle it should automatically show the reverse > U option and maybe that would solve the problem ... or not :brad:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★