Login

russian armor

Some fix needed for Stormtroopers

23 Dec 2015, 12:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2015, 11:36 AMVipper
I have to point out that in the video the Squad is half health.

Further more a PG squad with camo performs better than stormtroopers for only 30 muni (accept the time during the ability use), with the camo actually providing a bonus.

So the only thing S.T. going for them is the ability to deploy behind enemy lines and an munition hungry ability.

I would rather make the ability weaker and weapon upgrade cheaper. Also have a look at the shreck upgrade that seems to be U.P.

- PG STG does the same damage as Stormtroopers STG
- You can have the camo bonus for Pgrens, you are right
- PG will never have Tactical advance, this is why Stormtroopers Ambush + Tactical advance rape any infantry at range :)
23 Dec 2015, 12:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2015, 11:31 AMBlalord

What mistake ? walk somewhere in the map ? You cant prevent a good ambush, and they can ambush from Any cover, will you avoid every Green / Yellow cover in the map ? will you call a Recon run each time you want to move ?

No, I didn't mean that. You can cooperate with other vehicles. Or you don't solo move a squad.

By the way, it does not have amubush damage bonus.
And I meant 4 stgs and skill can cost 75 muni, since its initial manpower cost is considerably high and it get gren's kar98 as default despite that manpower cost.
23 Dec 2015, 12:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2015, 12:08 PMBlalord

- PG STG does the same damage as Stormtroopers STG

PG get camo bonus S.T. thus PG perform better for 30 MU instead of 100...

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2015, 12:08 PMBlalord

- PG will never have Tactical advance, this is why Stormtroopers Ambush + Tactical advance rape any infantry at range :)

As I said the ability is good but it similar to what airborne get...Their ambush potential is good but Partisan, Commandos and Osther camo units can ambush also for far less munition.

I said proposed tone down ability lower cost of upgrade or have them spawn with 2 ST having to upgrade for the other 2. Finally fix the shreck upgrade which U.P.
6 Jan 2016, 17:53 PM

No fix will be made because...... it won't make them any money.
Fixes shall be made when a unit is overperforming but not an underperforming one.

I would like upgrades for partisans that make them useful after the initial ambush with the old "HP/defense upgrade" but that's not going to happen.

Stormtroopers are wrong in this game. They need white outfits with lasers pew pew pew!
6 Jan 2016, 21:03 PM

Storm troopers spawn from ambient buildings, we dont need to reduce their weapon costs. The only thing that needs to change is vet requirements.
7 Jan 2016, 03:43 AM

Compared to Partisans/Tank-Hunter Partisans,this unit is UP because of 100/75 munitions upgrades.I think the paratroopers and stormtroopers should have weapon upgraded when they come out.I prefer PG because OH is such a munitions hungry faction.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★