Login

russian armor

Ban UK air support on base sector

13 Dec 2015, 16:45 PM

So heres the deal:
1v1 on sturzdorf, as OKW, against TBF. I got stuck in my base, got surrounded, and I only needed a few manpower for the KT. After the KT is out the enemy used air support on my starting base.... My KT got wrecked in my own base by the typhoon rockets...
I thought that relic banned using arty on the base sector, but seems like TBF is an exception about this... ohh and churchill crododile facestomped my KT, killed all my infatry, my raketenwerfer, and rolled out like nothing happened...

Bonus question: how do you counter 13 min centaur in 1v1? I always buy 1 raketenwerfer, but the centaur just laughs at it, and kills the crew with 1 burst...
13 Dec 2015, 17:02 PM

So heres the deal:
1v1 on sturzdorf, as OKW, against TBF. I got stuck in my base, got surrounded, and I only needed a few manpower for the KT. After the KT is out the enemy used air support on my starting base.... My KT got wrecked in my own base by the typhoon rockets...
I thought that relic banned using arty on the base sector, but seems like TBF is an exception about this... ohh and churchill crododile facestomped my KT, killed all my infatry, my raketenwerfer, and rolled out like nothing happened...

Bonus question: how do you counter 13 min centaur in 1v1? I always buy 1 raketenwerfer, but the centaur just laughs at it, and kills the crew with 1 burst...

1v1 is kind off dogdy now with tank prices for OKW. You can get a JP4 out before the Centaur arrives. As for the Air Support on the base sector, yes it is fairly dull, yet it has been nerfed a great deal because it doesn't self spot anymore, thus your opponent had vision on your units the entire time.

As to the Crocodile facestomping your KT, well it is a very good tank, but I think it is the combination of the Typhoons attacking and Crocodile attacking your KT that killed it. Further more, a KT shouldn't be a comeback tank that wipes anything your opponent has, especially since he pushed you to your base.

The crocodile still is the best Flame projecting tank in the game right now, although it has seen some serious nerfs in the last few patches. Still its HP is in my opinion too high, but it won't change any time soon me thinks.

Go through the replay sectors and watch some OKW players fighting Brits, you can learn a lot there. I can also recommend you the Propoganda Cast by Imperial Dane. This cast for example is a great showing of OKW capabilities vs UKF.

13 Dec 2015, 17:26 PM

post the replay and we might be able to give you some advice, cents shouldnt be trouble anymore you just have to prep for them, dont have 1 AT gun and think thats all you need get 2 and schrecks, mines and all the rest.

tbh if you just rush luchs this patch vs brits it should be very easy to win.
13 Dec 2015, 17:34 PM
Donator 11

You cant use any brit call in abilities on the base sector itself. The range can hover over the base which is why you got hit but thats the only way to achieve this. Looking at stuka dive bomb and other call in arty I would say that all abilities need looked at in relation to the base sectors.

Churchill has very little pen ability and I doubt it alone killed your KT. Posting a replay would help us help you ez counter brits
15 Dec 2015, 19:44 PM

Thank you all for your responses, and help, I appriciate it, and find it useful.

Sorry, by facestomping I didn't mean killing my KT, the situation was that the churchill crocodile rolled into my base, facehugging my KT, and killing almos all of my infantry, and 1 raketenwerfer with the flamethrower, while my KT only managed to get it down to half of its hp... and the most annoying thing: after finishing, the church didn't used reverse, to get out of my base, it simply rotated, and while showing its back, rolled out like nothing happend... I couldn't chase it with my KT, since it was on low HP because the typhoons rocketed it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★