Login

russian armor

UKF Tank Hunters and AEC/Cromwell/Comet

11 Dec 2015, 22:22 PM

Hi, recently in the December hotfix, the Panzerfusilier AT grenade had its damage brought inline with the other AT snares (40 damage to 100 damage) so that it will crit the engine easier.

The AT grenade that the UKF Tank Hunters have still does low damage and will not crit the engine.

The Stuart on the left was hit by the buffed AT grenade and the one on the right was hit by the Tank hunters AT grenade.

I also want to point out that the AECs tread-breaker ability and the Cromwell and Comets smoke shell abilities are not working properly.
If there are any enemies near the vehicles they will prefer to shoot at the hostiles and it takes several tries to get them to use the ability properly without it cancelling.
11 Dec 2015, 23:10 PM

Have definitely had issues with the cromwell smoke + AEC engine destroy abilities since the patch. Been driving me nuts because I use the smoke ability frequently.

1 of 3 Relic postsRelic 11 Dec 2015, 23:58 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I wasn't able to repro the Tank Hunter Grenade Issue. Stuart always too a critical hit when the health dropped below 75%
2 of 3 Relic postsRelic 12 Dec 2015, 00:08 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Looks like the AEC and Comet abilities are Jamming if they are used while the Vehicle is moving. Entering into database, thanks
12 Dec 2015, 00:10 AM

Since you are reading this, I was not able to successfully use the Stuart
Point Blank Engine Shot ability (close range one) since the hotpatch.

It does not seem to do anything at all.
12 Dec 2015, 00:11 AM
Patrion 14

I wasn't able to repro the Tank Hunter Grenade Issue. Stuart always too a critical hit when the health dropped below 75%

I think that the issue is that the tank hunter at nade is the only at snare that cannot damage the engine in light armor in one shot.

Pfaust, at nade, and rifle at nade all snare with no other attack needed.
12 Dec 2015, 00:15 AM

I mean that the tank hunter does only 40 damage compared to all the other AT snares and cannot crit light armor in one hit.
It will still crit the engine when the vehicle is under 75%.
I hoped posting here would get it buffed as the Panzerfusilier AT grenade was also buffed after being pointed out.
3 of 3 Relic postsRelic 12 Dec 2015, 00:25 AM
Developer Relic Badge

I mean that the tank hunter does only 40 damage compared to all the other AT snares and cannot crit light armor in one hit.
It will still crit the engine when the vehicle is under 75%.
I hoped posting here would get it buffed as the Panzerfusilier AT grenade was also buffed after being pointed out.

OK, I'll double check with the Balance Team. Thanks
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS