Login

russian armor

[COH1] How to play Panzer Elite?

8 Dec 2015, 22:30 PM

Im kinda lost with these guys. My early game goes usually fine with 4 PZGREN - Defensive ops - pzgren opening. Then i usually tech to tier 3 and get infantry halftrack and shreks if i dont see BARs for riflemen

But then everything starts to fall apart. How do you fight multiple bar squads without getting rekt? Its too hard to hold ground vs them with g43s only. I know the suppression is godlike but it has so long cooldown.

OK if i tech to tier 1 to shorten cooldown with muni halftrack im spending my precious fuel which should be saved to vehicles.

OK if i tech to T3 for MP44s I get Marder from the same building, but 3 men squads in close combat are so fragile and i dont get veterancy so fast and veteran sergeant is in tier 4..

So can anyone help me? When should i upgrade veteran sergeant and zeal?

Panzer elite is just fucking confusing faction. They have strong stuff but everything is locked behind different tiers so its too damn hard. And holding ground is so hard when you cant build sandbags and have a MG..

And the lack of medium tank and tank a durable tank destroyer is just soo painful :(
8 Dec 2015, 23:10 PM

t2 t3 1 ac then t4 atht heal mortar(or mortar heal) ac panther gg wp
9 Dec 2015, 14:40 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

If I recall it right, I used to build t2 and t3 with the third PG, which meant you had to go for the fuel right away, hold it with 2 PG's and let the ketten go harass points. After you get your first AC, just go pick up lone squads. Now if you see bars, its safe to go another AC, if you suspect fast t3 from US, then I usually went for teller mines and a mortar HT.

AC's were really annoying and usually 2 of them made the enemy rage. Always get at least 2 defensive vet for them, because of their paper armor, which means you have to babysit them alot.
9 Dec 2015, 14:52 PM

ôr you play it the hardcore mode: 2nd krad 2grens 2ac marder.

use the ac's to block the m8 and finish it off with marder
9 Dec 2015, 19:48 PM

My builds mostly, when i dont see some weird mix from enemy:

1v1 vs USA :

5 Grens , T2 Inf HT, T3 AC , HQ Heal, T4 AT HT

Fight as one force, hold your grens together, focus flamer Engis, use Cover, dont run into Rifles behind cover etc.

2v2 :

4 Grens, T2 T3 AC, Mortar AC

then tech up panther etc
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment