Login

russian armor

How to deal with emplacements spam?!

8 Dec 2015, 04:19 AM

Well, I'm here to ask about how to deal with emplacements spam as OKW ,in 3v3 and 4v4. It is not about to complain anything.

Here is what I had: Brits start with 4 mgs(2 Brits and 2 US in this game) then spam emplacements + 2 snipers + else. It is very simple to see in 3v3 or 4v4.

I really have no idea how to destroy this combo.It makes me so sad.Anyone can help ? Thanks alot.
8 Dec 2015, 05:22 AM

Stuka is the go to option. Just make sure they've exhausted brace before you use it or it will do nothing.

11 Dec 2015, 14:05 PM

puma did it for me, go for an early puma and patrol, if you get it while its being built its gg, can still destroy it afterwards (the mortar pit that is)
11 Dec 2015, 15:53 PM

Stuka is the go to option. Just make sure they've exhausted brace before you use it or it will do nothing.

Agree with brace.
Calculate about 2o secs.Then rockets!!!!!!!!!!:clap::sibHyena:
11 Dec 2015, 15:56 PM

A single ISG rekts everything Kappa
14 Dec 2015, 20:51 PM

I almost always go for early Stuka in big team games, especially those with Brits. It is incredibly valuable in countering allied infantry blobs, clearing MGs, and a well placed shot can take a structure down to half health.

Granted, I am usually on TS with 2 other guys, so we can coordinate the attack to make sure we take it down in one push. Regardless, stuka is your friend.
15 Dec 2015, 04:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 15:56 PMl4hti
A single ISG rekts everything Kappa

if your ISG is vet 2 above then it is ok, but if it is non vet ISG then it will suffer some MP bleed to fight mortar pits, and a single non vet ISG won't win against mortar pit. in a 4v4 game i used 3 ISG to combat mortar pit spam. but need teammate to take the AT guns.

Stuka is your best friend. but it is not greatest art anymore the USF rocket tank is the best now. before you get stuka make sure you have plenty AT power to protect it.

big games is all depend on your art war. depend on some maps, I could get 3 walking stuka to constant barrage. 2 stuka is needed if they got emplacements deep in their control area fire the first round usually they will brace. wait brace is gone barrage it the 2nd time. usually it will kill it.

15 Dec 2015, 04:43 AM

ISG until they Brace up then rush in with volk flame nades.

Stuka is okay too..little rng but its ok.. Alternatively you can just be overly aggressive and catch them when they are making them.
15 Dec 2015, 05:05 AM

Easiest way is just to break their line since they invest a ton of manpower into emplacements which means they have no manpower for anything and then shrecks + inc nades do the job.

If you can't, go for a stuka or ISGs. 2 Isgs beat a mortar emplacement without problems. If you get a stuka, try to force brace with your teammate and barrage when it ends. Incredibly easy veterancy for the stuka and at vet 4 it's just ez pz if anything survived with the flame barrage.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 51
Poland 11
United States 13
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %